Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #21
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

it doesn't even come with anything but a game, which by the way, is the same as the old one, I have always been the one to defend Ganz, but now, well, i just can't do it anymore, to many problems, glitches, the sad truth is is that Webkinz may be the fad everyone has been saying and not the fab we have been thinking
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 08:32 AM   #22
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totallly agree. They should make a little zingoz webkinz and its special item could be the game. I almost bought one because I thought it was a regular webkinz. I looked at some posts and found out that it actually just a plushie and game. Needless to say I was dissapointed. and Everyone who says this is very right they need to put " This toy unlocks a virtual game on Webkinz World.com. It is not a Webkinz or Little Kinz. " or something like that in LARGE print on the tag.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 08:32 AM   #23
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Yea, I do half agree. I think the plush is adorable, but COME ON! We already have tons of games, why make another? It is just a waste if it is not a plush to play with. I mean they are stronger then that, I just know. I mean get it together. I ♥ all the pets they've made, not to happy with all the accesories, but I DO NOT like the Zingos. Why come up with some stupid idea anyway! I would really like to meet the instructor of WW. It would be amazing to meet him/her and see what they go through. But thx for this post.
♥Holly♥
Old 03-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #24
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

the game is okay.. got it for easter, would have loved a plush for my room in WW.

It would have been even better if it came with the bubble blower......

I have not been able to get any of the extra coins yet either in the game...
Old 03-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #25

kayla101 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the tipnow i know proably not to get it.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:45 AM   #26
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

My daughter got one this past Saturday; she saw it and had to have it, so it became a pre-Easter gift. Her only reason for wanting it was the new game since Wacky Zingoz is one of her favorite games.

When she signed into the site, she started to go through the adoption center until I pointed out that the code was 16-digits and not eight. She was a bit confused because she thought it was a Secret Code (based on the packaging) and not a Feature Code, but once she started playing the game, she was all good.

The fact that it talks is hilarious. I don't know how many times in the past couple of days, I set it off accidentally while putting things away.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #27
fuffypanda
Gift Trainee

fuffypanda is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree to what u said i was going to buy one iif u got the game and the virtul
Old 03-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #28
sunset808

That's not fair....
Old 03-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #29
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by eman711
it doesn't even come with anything but a game, which by the way, is the same as the old one, I have always been the one to defend Ganz, but now, well, i just can't do it anymore, to many problems, glitches, the sad truth is is that Webkinz may be the fad everyone has been saying and not the fab we have been thinking
The game for the most part is the same, but there's a new feature that allows for multiple hits of a single Zingo. I'd personally be disappointed because there's really nothing new about it, but my daughter loves that she can hit further than she could in the original. Her having fun makes it all good for me...as long as the glitches stay minimal.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #30
$Veronica$

Yea, I didn't buy on either. Im sorry you didn't get your moneys worth.
Closed