Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 06:53 AM   #91
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by Jenninkanata
Yes but most "parents" and kids alike are not versed in Webkinz Language and don't know the difference Not Everyone is even on this list (which BTW is the best Webkinz info I have seen) and I have been on here and even the ads on Webkinz said that it opened a game nowhere on the adds did it say it didn't come with a pet. (in their catalogue its listed under other (I only found this after buying it and logging it)
I don't plan to start an argument, but I'm hardly well-versed in Webkinz. My daughter only got into it seriously within the past month, and I only found this site maybe a week ago. I'm only now learning what the shorthand such as PSIs, PSFs, and TCs are. Other than information I get here and things I'm able to piece together elsewhere, I'm very much in the dark as to most of what Webkinz entails.

While you point out that the ads never stated the plush didn't come with a pet, no where did anything mention that it in fact DID come with one either. We weren't expecting a virtual pet because the tag doesn't mention it anywhere; all it promises is to unlock a game. Regardless of what any website states, the words on the physical product are the actual terms. Arguments that note all other plushes have corresponding virtual pets makes me ponder "don't judge a book by its cover".

---------- sara9894 added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mcknnz
I just adopted mine yesterday and I named her LoulouClick the image to open in full size.
Any chance of explaining how you managed to do that since there's no valid adoption code or anything resembling an adoption code on the tag?

Last edited by sara9894; 03-25-2008 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sara9894 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 07:15 AM   #92
pugluvr10

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

Well off of eBay when i get money im DEFENTILY getting it cause i think its SUPER CUTE!
Old 03-25-2008, 07:22 AM   #93
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

I wish it was a webkinz too but that's the way it is and there's no changing it. Remember that Zingoz are wild animals and prefer to live in forests, I recently built a forest in my WW yard and I like to pretend that my little Zingoz (named Budgy ) lives there. I think just the game alone was worth it and the plush is really fun (Especially when it says "Shake that thing") so I'm just happy that they made a plush.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:06 AM   #94
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

[quote=sara9894;6317273]I don't plan to start an argument, but I'm hardly well-versed in Webkinz. My daughter only got into it seriously within the past month, and I only found this site maybe a week ago. I'm only now learning what the shorthand such as PSIs, PSFs, and TCs are. Other than information I get here and things I'm able to piece together elsewhere, I'm very much in the dark as to most of what Webkinz entails.

While you point out that the ads never stated the plush didn't come with a pet, no where did anything mention that it in fact DID come with one either. We weren't expecting a virtual pet because the tag doesn't mention it anywhere; all it promises is to unlock a game. Regardless of what any website states, the words on the physical product are the actual terms. Arguments that note all other plushes have corresponding virtual pets makes me ponder "don't judge a book by its cover".

---------- sara9894 added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

I can't agree with you more. I am just a lonely mom who gets suckered into buying webkinz again I found this website by accident (there is SOOO Much info here I haven't read it all (some very serious Webkinz lovers for sure And your right I assumed since it was a webkinz plushy (with a big W on its **** by the way I ASSUMED it came with a virtual.

So yeah MOM feels ripped off my kids disappointed (crying for 30 min) but now its 2 days later they are "ok" with it since Mom and dad are going to pay 1/2 for another webkinz of their choice (again suckered into it LOL) But I love my kids .. They do love the game love hitting the thing twice but I agree the sounds it makes and the fact your encouraged to hit it disturbs me - I guess thats why they made it a virtual make believe animal instead of a dog or cat as kids are litteral. I tell mine that this is only a game and you NEVER NEVER EVER hit ANYTHING EVER, because mine are at the stage make believe and reality tend to blend sometimes

Again am disappointed definately will check things through in the future and research them more so not get suckered into almost $50 down the drain for 3 of them...
Old 03-25-2008, 08:26 AM   #95

mcknnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey sara9894, it's just a joke! Loulou is actually the name of my ! I switched the PIctures!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:29 AM   #96
waterlily2 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, i'm glad i didnt buy one. i think it should come with something more...just a game? thats not all that much.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #97
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mcknnz
Hey sara9894, it's just a joke! Loulou is actually the name of my ! I switched the PIctures!
Haha...I was going to make a Photoshop comment but didn't want to offend anyone if I truly did miss something. I pulled out the tag from my daughter's Zingo just to make sure before I posted; certainly wouldn't have been my first blonde moment.

I'd love to get the Black Lab for my hubby. He wants a real one, but I'm more of a cat person; way I figure it, he'd get a "dog", and my daughter and I would get yet another pet...lol.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 08:39 AM   #98
huskyfan2008

meatball is on a distinguished road

I think the prize for unlocking it is cheap. Just Bullseye Batter but with some extra bells and whistles. Maybe they should of unlocked the Zingoz Bubble Blower for your room! =D
Old 03-25-2008, 08:39 AM   #99
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
Haha...I was going to make a Photoshop comment but didn't want to offend anyone if I truly did miss something. I pulled out the tag from my daughter's Zingo just to make sure before I posted; certainly wouldn't have been my first blonde moment.

I'd love to get the Black Lab for my hubby. He wants a real one, but I'm more of a cat person; way I figure it, he'd get a "dog", and my daughter and I would get yet another pet...lol.
Hehe I did the same with an Elephant for Hubby he keeps saying he wants Elephant for supper and I bought him an Elephant for christmas He doesn't play LOL but they are on my account (also bought him a love frog he named Riddy for Ridiculous LOL...
Old 03-25-2008, 08:40 AM   #100
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Smile Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by inlovewithstitch626
i do agree, very much so. I wouldn't buy it just for a gme. It should have a little zingoz pet that maybe ithe webkinz can play with like when you adopt it you get a "zingo's porthole" and when you walk over and click it then you get pop up like the ebkinz studio where you can play with ad feed andd visit the zingoz. Now THAT would be something to buy!
here's what i said a few pages back. wouldnt it be cool to have something like this? like a mini zingoz !lol
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Closed