Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #141
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New webkinz "sprites" wanted!!!

They're so Coolio!:gecko::leoliz::gecko::leoliz::bokbok::acs::bdog::bt::toucan:

My fave:
I really want the spotted leopard webbie!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #142
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pebble411
We have new ones now. Either that or i just noticed them!:bt::gecko::pg::toucan::snake:
They just came out a few hours ago. I made them...
Old 06-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #143
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I love the :pg:, :rott:, , and !

---------- Pupcake added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh, great job Cattails! REP to you!

Last edited by Pupcake; 06-15-2008 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #144
Lil Kinz
penguidasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: New webkinz "sprites" wanted!!!

:pig:can you explain what a "sprite" is again? I do not understand what the "sprites" are.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:12 PM   #145
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cattails190
I know! I've designed sprites, but I'd like some officials...
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Those are so cute cattails!Congrats on getting them on the page!Your sprite are adorable!I really can't stop looking at them!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #146
KStew ate muh
Banned
Bridget12xo is just really niceBridget12xo is just really nice

Wink Re: New webkinz "sprites" wanted!!!

These are my favorite:

:gecko::rbt::tdf::ppony::easter::turt:
Bridget12xo is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #147
gel17
Gifted

gel17 is on a distinguished road

cooooool they look awsome!!! catails
gel17 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #148
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

OMG! I love your sprites cattail! :acs::bt::pgn::samoyed::snake::toucan: Sorry if I forgot any or got some old ones in!

Favorite ones: :bokbok::gecko::leoliz::pg::rott:
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:29 PM   #149
gel17
Gifted

gel17 is on a distinguished road

:pg::toucan:
these are my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!1
gel17 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:29 PM   #150
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

I'm not sure which one I like best to put in my siggy!
HORCRACES is offline Female
Closed

Tags
21 new sprites, great job cattails!