Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
Call me Lizzie.
Webkinz :)

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

Default a new way to edit your friends list!

do you find it aggravating that you have to go through all those pages to find a friend you talk to a lot? well wouldn't it be cool if you could edit the order of your friend's list? so like you could have people you talk to a lot first and like your RP/DCT buddiesand then people you don't really talk to much because they aren't on much/they're banned. don't you think that'd be cool? just a suggestion.
petlover02 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: a new way to edit your friends list!

Yeah, that'd be cool. But there is something on here where you can look them up with a breeze.
Under the banner, there is a button that says "Community" then, just type in the username. (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Yeah, that'd be cool. But there is something on here where you can look them up with a breeze.
Under the banner, there is a button that says "Community" then, just type in the username. (:
But, what if you don't remember their exact username?

I love your idea it would be really cool if we could do that!!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

love the idea.Althought there already is a way to find your friends fast and easy.Go into edit your friends [under the friend box on your profile] look up your friends first letter,example if you were searching for penny you would just have to type in 'p' if it didn't come up for that type in 'penny' click there username and there you go!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Great idea Except if one of your friend's are at the bottom of the list, and they get upset.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by petlover02
do you find it aggravating that you have to go through all those pages to find a friend you talk to a lot? well wouldn't it be cool if you could edit the order of your friend's list? so like you could have people you talk to a lot first and like your RP/DCT buddiesand then people you don't really talk to much because they aren't on much/they're banned. don't you think that'd be cool? just a suggestion.
Yes! But sadly vBulletin might not offer that.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Great idea Except if one of your friend's are at the bottom of the list, and they get upset.
what if your friends couln't see your list?

Good idea!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
nmk, your right about that .

I love this idea though! I always cannot find my friends searching for them. And It takes a while for me to look through my list. It would be very easy if I could organize them .
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I don't think this is available with vBulletin. It is a good idea, though!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #10
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
nmk, your right about that .

I love this idea though! I always cannot find my friends searching for them. And It takes a while for me to look through my list. It would be very easy if I could organize them .
:]
~small
Unless the list could be view to only you.
I like the idea.
Closed