Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #11
Gift Guru

reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New suggestion for gift exchange area.

you click on the persons feedback it says Giftz: (1) or however many there are then click that and it will take you to a page you can click submit feedback for this person. you can only do this if you traded with them

webkinz on ice: you would pm the moderator and tell them that you would like to trade with someone and tell them what you are trading and you both send to the moderator, once they get all the items involved in the trade they send them to who you tell them to send it to, and that way you can't get scammed!

Last edited by reeses13; 05-27-2007 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #12
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by reeses13
she also scammed alison and she also didn't get her items back so if you could mention alison's items for her I think she would appreciate it. She did mention her email address in her thread, if I recall it was page six in case you don't have it already.
I sure will do that, as well. I have the e-mail address that she used at registration, so I'll contact her through that method. Again, I apologize for her activities
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-27-2007, 11:42 AM   #13
Gift Guru

thank you please let me know if she says anything about sending my stuff. Thanks again. If I don't get my stuff back then I am fine, just glad that she won't be doing it again!
Old 05-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

Great idea.. this board is great!! Cant wait until i get enough posts and get more privledges so i can make trades. I have lots of rares but want a hot air ballon bad!!
Old 05-27-2007, 12:00 PM   #15
Gift Guru

you'll get there, don't worry. You need 21 more posts! A tip is to make sure they are not "fluff" otherwise the moderators will make you write more posts when you request access to the gift exchange. I think that the comment you just posted is a perfect example of what a post should be.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:42 AM   #16
Gift Guru
SScarb9747 will become famous soon enough

I agree that that would be nice. Unfortuantely it would be a lot of work, and also expensive for the middle person.

I almost lost three items in a scam to someone that had traded 4 times, with 100% feedback. I just got a bad feeling, and checked up on the persons thread. I saw the person trade the same item to someone else. When I asked the person why they were trading the same item twice, they said, they had three of them. I asked for another person's opinion, and they told me to have them send the items first. The person refused, and so I canceled the deal. Just try to use your better judgement, and if all else fails, ask someone for their advice.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:08 AM   #17
Gift Guru

yes, I should have made her send first but she accused me of scamming and not sending the bowling alley so it would have happened anyways - she was supposed to send me 5 things 2 before the bowling alley and 3 to another account after I send, but she said I sent a welcome balloon!
Old 05-28-2007, 07:26 AM   #18
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

HI! That's a pretty good idea But if the moderators send gifts it would cost them?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-28-2007, 07:40 AM   #19
shadowship7
Gift Guru

shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

How do you get in the Gift Exchange, anyway?
shadowship7 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2007, 02:30 PM   #20
Gift Guru

you have to accept the rules first. then the moderators or administrators look over your post and grant you the gift exchange privelages.
Closed