Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #31
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New status above Gift Guru... IDEA :)

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
If any of you want to help us out on WI, please look into our WIKI forum. We can use help there. So much updating to do! there are jobs for every skill level

Wiki Discussion
Hi Webberlily!! Thanks for the wonderful links. I knew there was something we could do to help out but I couldn't think of what it was Thanks!!!

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Ooh, I like your idea.
Thank you so much for your support!
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
and here's a useful link to get you started:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post19141632
I'm going to go and message the person with questions about what she could do and I put your message/Post on the 1st post. Thanks!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #32
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'm not sure in what capacity the idea of helping the GCs would be....these members are adults and are handpicked for their knowledge and experience in the GE. They have access to the TS and sensitive information which we could not allow any other Gifted type members access to.

P.S. so that part from me is a definite No.
I think Guru in itself is a pretty great honor on WI.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #33
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Its a nice idea, but it seems really unnecessary.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #34
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'm not sure in what capacity the idea of helping the GCs would be....these members are adults and are handpicked for their knowledge and experience in the GE. They have access to the TS and sensitive information which we could not allow any other Gifted type members access to.

P.S. so that part from me is a definite No.
I think Guru in itself is a pretty great honor on WI.
Hi Jennielou!!! Thanks for stopping by

About the "helping a GC part" what I was thinking when it was suggested, they wouldn't have access to the sensitive information like our lovely GC but they would have access to trading with them (yes, that would mean opening the t~GE for them) and making up the quizzes and holding contests for the t~GE or whatever a Gift Coach might need them to do.

Being a Gift Guru is an Honor in itself on WI but Gifted Genius could be too
Definite No Worth a try!! Thank you so much for considering it even for just a minute I'm happy with that Have a wonderful night!! Karen

View Post Originally Posted by Jenny
Its a nice idea, but it seems really unnecessary.
Hello Jenny! Thanks for posting
Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #35
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Staff isn't even really allowed to trade with them...that is something the coaches do and trainees do with each other. Trading with Gifteds comes with graduating to the GE. And that also would allow the "Geniuses" access to the Trading Section. Not possible.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #36
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Staff isn't even really allowed to trade with them...that is something the coaches do and trainees do with each other. Trading with Gifteds comes with graduating to the GE. And that also would allow the "Geniuses" access to the Trading Section. Not possible.

I didn't realize that the staff wasn't allowed to trade with them. Now that you mention it I never seen a staff member, of course except a GC trading in the T~GE
Old 04-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #37
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Gift Guru is an honor and privilege on WI and always has been. A GC is chosen for their knowledge and experience to train future traders. We cannot allow any Gifteds to breach that sensitive area. Any more privileges seem unnecessary at this time.
Please continue to contribute to WI in the many other areas there are, and if there are ways we can add new colors too, that may happen in other ways.
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box], you are beautiful!