Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #21
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New status above Gift Guru... IDEA :)

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
That is a great idea. I support

Hi, Thank you so much for your support!! BTW: I LOVE your username...too cute!!
karenpd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #22
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks for the interesting idea, we'll keep it in mind!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #23
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Not a bad idea! (although I'm still a webkinz striving for GT.. lol.) I support this new trader position, seems nice. c: Maybe some GGs can finally have something new to work for.
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #24
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

YES
ME GUSTA
I've been a Gift Guru for forever and I'm too young to be a Gift Coach/Mod/Admin/Whatever Else Is Above Gift Guru... plus an orange username would be awesome.
I really like this idea. I love having new things to strive for (even though I totally fit those qualifications... orange username for me plz? )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 04-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #25
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
It's a nice idea. Even though I don't think it's just for looks. (:
But yeah, it could unlock more trading space. And you could be able to help the gift coaches or something? Maybe host contests in the GE area to win any type of items.. raffles.. stuff like that. Sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure if it'll ever work out, but it's a good idea. (:
I think that would be considered a "job" and you have to be over 18 years of age to have a job.
Read more about a job similar to this, here-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24346607
&
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4/#post2113945
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I really like this idea!

I think what I like most is the concept of it coming with responsibilities that, in small ways, would make life a little easier for those who carry large and time consuming responsibilities. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to help out in some way but hesitates to offer because RL doesn't allow committing a sizable amount of time.

Love the idea of helping the GCs. Perhaps the GGs, depending on skills, could also help with preparing some of the basic info for those who are carrying the primary responsibilities for maintaining the Wiki and the WIGEV. Both were huge projects before Ganz upped the amount of new items from a occasional flurry to a steady blizzard! Everyone on WI who works to provide us with the info that allows our fair trade system to work so smoothly deserves any support we can give to make what they do for us easier for them.

Upgrading from liking this idea to loving it. The best titles are the ones where you have the possibility of doing something that helps; that makes a difference. This idea has that possibility.

Kudos on your wonderful suggestion, Karen!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #27
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks for the interesting idea, we'll keep it in mind!
Hello, Thank you so much and Thank you also for helping with my PM little issue.

View Post Originally Posted by ColliePuppyxo
Not a bad idea! (although I'm still a webkinz striving for GT.. lol.) I support this new trader position, seems nice. c: Maybe some GGs can finally have something new to work for.
Thank you so much!!! You'll soon become Gifted! Don't give up no matter what! Its so worth the wait Just to let you know...I got turned down a bunch of times before I got accepted.
Good Luck!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
YES
ME GUSTA
I've been a Gift Guru for forever and I'm too young to be a Gift Coach/Mod/Admin/Whatever Else Is Above Gift Guru... plus an orange username would be awesome.
I really like this idea. I love having new things to strive for (even though I totally fit those qualifications... orange username for me plz? )
Awww Thank you so much for your support! You are a huge step above me... I'm not a GG yet LOL!!!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I think that would be considered a "job" and you have to be over 18 years of age to have a job.
Read more about a job similar to this, here-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24346607
&
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4/#post2113945
Well I was thinking with this job you can be ANY age. If a GC needs help with anything if its trading with a T~GE or make up a questioner/Quiz. The GC would be in FULL control. Just what I'm thinking now

Thank you so much Micky for the links!! I didn't even know about this. VERY interesting!

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
I really like this idea!

I think what I like most is the concept of it coming with responsibilities that, in small ways, would make life a little easier for those who carry large and time consuming responsibilities. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to help out in some way but hesitates to offer because RL doesn't allow committing a sizable amount of time.

Love the idea of helping the GCs. Perhaps the GGs, depending on skills, could also help with preparing some of the basic info for those who are carrying the primary responsibilities for maintaining the Wiki and the WIGEV. Both were huge projects before Ganz upped the amount of new items from a occasional flurry to a steady blizzard! Everyone on WI who works to provide us with the info that allows our fair trade system to work so smoothly deserves any support we can give to make what they do for us easier for them.

Upgrading from liking this idea to loving it. The best titles are the ones where you have the possibility of doing something that helps; that makes a difference. This idea has that possibility.

Kudos on your wonderful suggestion, Karen!
Thank you so much!!! I do the same thing... I can't commit a lot of my time because something always comes up
karenpd is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #28
I luvz U!

If any of you want to help us out on WI, please look into our WIKI forum. We can use help there. So much updating to do! there are jobs for every skill level

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...iscussion-295/
Old 04-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #29
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Ooh, I like your idea.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #30
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
If any of you want to help us out on WI, please look into our WIKI forum. We can use help there. So much updating to do! there are jobs for every skill level

Wiki Discussion
and here's a useful link to get you started:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post19141632
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box], you are beautiful!