Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: A New Staff position! The "Tech Helpers"! Click here to learn ♍⚪®e!

View Post Originally Posted by dumdumgumgumboo
Reward? These people help them. What do think? I am charging them? This is like regular people that help people with devices.
I hate to argue, but if its not a reward then what is the rank?
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #12
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by dumdumgumgumboo
I am just trying to have a new start! Also if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it. Don't say the word "Geek" since that sounds rude.
Best Buy's Tech Team is called the Geek Squad, thats what she meant.

And no one was being rude, just stating their opinions.
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 05-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #13
Birthday

dumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orange
dumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
I hate to argue, but if its not a reward then what is the rank?
Helping people with different devices. It is like helping with moderator. Also only positive comments please!
dumdumgumgumboo is offline Male
Old 05-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #14
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by Mint Chip
I, personally, do not feel it's a good idea. Really, we have the moderators and people able to lend a hand if you ask via thread or VM/PM. WI has many members that would be willing to help, and with most of us, we know how to work our way around the computer and such. If not, then asking is always nice and I'm sure many members would be happy to help. And really, if it's not a moderator, then why have the position at all? Just advertise in your signature that you'll be happy to help anyone with tech issues. I just don't see it as a needed position, or a meaningful one, really.
I think it's really just a position you've created for yourself, thinking your ability to play on devices helps tech issues people may be having. This really isn't a 'tech' site, it's a webkinz site. If you have tech issues with Webkinz, then there are guides out there and availible for use. If you are having issues with a WI app or whatever they have out there now, then that's something you can ask someone. I don't believe there needs to be a designated position for it.
Also, how would they determine who got this position? We all use computers, and I'm sure many of us use some sort of touch screen apple/samsung/e-reader product. Just because you play games on your iPad does not mean you're a tech guru. It means you've figured out how to use a touch screen and click on apps from the menu/home page. Good job. So, how do you decide who gets the position? Really, it can't be proved. Moderators are chosen based on behavior and respect toward others and willingness to help out and how old you are (I'm assuming). So maybe they make this a position and maybe they figure out how to choose who gets the positions, but really, what will it accomplish, exactly? Instead, you could make a thread and people could ask for advice, or create a guide to using the WI app. I just don't see how this could really be a good position for the forum, but that's Justin and Wendy's decision, ultimately.
That was completely uncalled for, maybe some people do that, but others do have a talent with tech related stuff.
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

On Webkinz Insider, everyone is invited to help others with any kind of problem including all the technical and computer issues. There is no need for a special status for the helpers.

You will find lots of Guides in the Guides and How-To forum here:
Guides & How-tos and if you feel that there is a need or if you have a special skill, please go ahead and write a Guide.

There are also lots of helping hands in in the Somebody Help forum.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed