Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #21
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: A new section idea!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
The club section is for chatting about a certain topic. For example, you could have an Apple Computer club, where you chat about Apple Computers.

Unfortunately, this idea for a random club would turn into just a second daily chat thread and then someone would complain and then want to create a second random club, because they don't like the DCT or the first random club. Your idea is exactly what the DCT is.
I think that it would be much simpler to have multiple chat threads for those who aren't content with only being allowed to chat about one thing at a time. And these chats would stay small, rather than having 20 people posting at a time like at the DCT.

~Mariasha
luckypenny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #22
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Cool i dea
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #23
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
The club section is for chatting about a certain topic. For example, you could have an Apple Computer club, where you chat about Apple Computers.

Unfortunately, this idea for a random club would turn into just a second daily chat thread and then someone would complain and then want to create a second random club, because they don't like the DCT or the first random club. Your idea is exactly what the DCT is.
I partially agree with your answer. But I think luckypenny was really targeting people like her, who tend to get off topic and start new ones. I understand the point of clubs, but I guess that talking about the same topic can just get boring after a while. Using your example of Apple computers, I know I wouldn't want to talk about computers any time I was in that club.

Your right that her idea would basically be a second DCT, but it would limit it to a smaller amount of people, making chatting easier. It doesn't necessarily have to be a random club, just one where your allowed to bounce off of topics and not have one fixed one that you have to talk about.

So, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just stating my mind about luckpenny's idea for a new sub-forum

♥puppiesrock465♥

Last edited by puppiesrock465; 02-27-2009 at 06:12 PM..
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #24
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

I am honored, puppiesrock, and I agree. I hope Justin comes back

Mariasha
Old 02-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #25
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
I am honored, puppiesrock, and I agree. I hope Justin comes back

Mariasha
Lol, honored? Thanks!

Does one of us have the guts to post this on his profile?

♥puppiesrock465♥
Old 02-28-2009, 12:49 AM   #26
covered in milk
Banned

I do! I will in just a moment. He's online right now.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #27
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned

He's on now too! I think...

♥puppiesrock465♥
Old 02-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #28
covered in milk
Banned

He didn't answer. Oh, well, all the more reason to start my own forum
Old 02-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #29
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned

Lol. That's true...
Hmm...I don't think Mod and Admins reply to PM's, they just read them....

♥puppiesrock465♥
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #30
covered in milk
Banned

He's not online right now. Whatever.... xD

I still need a name for the site
Closed