Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   A new section idea! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/new-section-idea-474507/)

luckypenny02-27-2009 01:43 PM

Re: A new section idea!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin (Post 13200133)
The club section is for chatting about a certain topic. For example, you could have an Apple Computer club, where you chat about Apple Computers.

Unfortunately, this idea for a random club would turn into just a second daily chat thread and then someone would complain and then want to create a second random club, because they don't like the DCT or the first random club. Your idea is exactly what the DCT is.

I think that it would be much simpler to have multiple chat threads for those who aren't content with only being allowed to chat about one thing at a time. And these chats would stay small, rather than having 20 people posting at a time like at the DCT.

~Mariasha

JJ0802-27-2009 04:38 PM

Cool i dea

puppiesrock46502-27-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin (Post 13200133)
The club section is for chatting about a certain topic. For example, you could have an Apple Computer club, where you chat about Apple Computers.

Unfortunately, this idea for a random club would turn into just a second daily chat thread and then someone would complain and then want to create a second random club, because they don't like the DCT or the first random club. Your idea is exactly what the DCT is.

I partially agree with your answer. But I think luckypenny was really targeting people like her, who tend to get off topic and start new ones. I understand the point of clubs, but I guess that talking about the same topic can just get boring after a while. Using your example of Apple computers, I know I wouldn't want to talk about computers any time I was in that club.

Your right that her idea would basically be a second DCT, but it would limit it to a smaller amount of people, making chatting easier. It doesn't necessarily have to be a random club, just one where your allowed to bounce off of topics and not have one fixed one that you have to talk about.

So, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just stating my mind about luckpenny's idea for a new sub-forum :)

♥puppiesrock465♥

luckypenny02-27-2009 06:14 PM

I am honored, puppiesrock, and I agree. I hope Justin comes back :)

Mariasha

puppiesrock46502-27-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypenny (Post 13205107)
I am honored, puppiesrock, and I agree. I hope Justin comes back :)

Mariasha

Lol, honored? Thanks!

Does one of us have the guts to post this on his profile?

♥puppiesrock465♥

luckypenny02-28-2009 12:49 AM

I do! I will in just a moment. He's online right now.

puppiesrock46502-28-2009 09:45 AM

He's on now too! I think...

♥puppiesrock465♥

luckypenny02-28-2009 11:41 AM

He didn't answer. Oh, well, all the more reason to start my own forum :)

puppiesrock46502-28-2009 11:45 AM

Lol. That's true...
Hmm...I don't think Mod and Admins reply to PM's, they just read them....

♥puppiesrock465♥

luckypenny02-28-2009 11:54 AM

He's not online right now. Whatever.... xD

I still need a name for the site :P