Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #31
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

Default Re: New section idea!

I don't see how it would work, wayy too many fights.
Flairfive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #32
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

As much as I would like the section, it would probably become a problem in itself. People have strong opinions.

I honestly am against it in any way.
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 01-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #33
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Exclamation Re: New section idea!

Great idea, but fights could break out, and it would not be pretty! Some people just don't know how say I agree or I disagree. . . . . It might just be too much. Sorry.

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #34
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I 100% agree and would support that! Good-hearted debate is healthy and fun!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #35
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Now that would be cool! And maybe a sub-section for politacal debates that a aprent had to say OK before you went in? Great idea.

---------- Ivie added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Great idea, but fights could break out, and it would not be pretty! Some people just don't know how say I agree or I disagree. . . . . It might just be too much. Sorry.

*Biscuit*
Someone could be banned, not from WI but from the debate section if they looked for fights. The rules would have to be strict, but so many of us are willing to be polite and debate in a restpectful manner, wh6y should we let a few immature people ruin it?

Last edited by Ivie; 01-23-2009 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #36
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

i kinda agree but it could still get out of control even if the mods checked the title.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #37
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

I am not sure, That would cause a lot of fights. But I do agree that it would be a lot of fun!
thanks for posting the great idea you had!
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Closed