Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 02:10 PM   #81
Gifted

AllieCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI suggestion... eStore Section? Please Read.

I too think the estore needs a seperate section. I don't even like reading most of the threads about the estore due to the negative comments that always arise. I come to WI to relax and spend time with others who love and enjoy webkinz like me. I feel that I can't even share with others when I purchase something from the estore because it will result in others basically telling me how crazy I am for shopping there. So yes, I do think that a seperate section would be great.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

Daisy♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! I like the idea! I am new here, so I don't know too much, but I like the idea. (:
Daisy♥ is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #83
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: New Section Idea

Thanks sciencegirl87!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #84
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: New Section Idea

I'd like to see that become a forum section sometime in the near
future. It would be interesting, and yet helpful, and would make
WI more organized. Maybe WI staff will come by and look at this
sometime.

Love,
Pianolover ♪♫♪
pianolover is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #85
smk
Gifted

smk is just really nicesmk is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by AllieCat
I too think the estore needs a seperate section. I don't even like reading most of the threads about the estore due to the negative comments that always arise. I come to WI to relax and spend time with others who love and enjoy webkinz like me. I feel that I can't even share with others when I purchase something from the estore because it will result in others basically telling me how crazy I am for shopping there. So yes, I do think that a seperate section would be great.
That is exactly what I am saying! Every Saturday 12:01 a.m. there are the look what I got threads and then right after that a whole bunch of new anti-e-store threads. It is going to keep happening every weekend.

That is why I continue to request 2 seperate sections. (See my previous essay a few pages back.) Estore Section and Venting Section

One section for the Pro estore to post pictures and ask questions and discuss. There should be rules made that there will be no post made that will cause problems and if someone does then they could be reported.

Likewise, there could be a anti estore section and if you don't want to face the negativity then you don't have to go there. I think that they should call it the Venting Section. People can vent about anything and everything.

I want to be happy with what I have and not worry about what I don't have.
smk is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #86
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by smk
That is exactly what I am saying! Every Saturday 12:01 a.m. there are the look what I got threads and then right after that a whole bunch of new anti-e-store threads. It is going to keep happening every weekend.

That is why I continue to request 2 seperate sections. (See my previous essay a few pages back.) Estore Section and Venting Section

One section for the Pro estore to post pictures and ask questions and discuss. There should be rules made that there will be no post made that will cause problems and if someone does then they could be reported.

Likewise, there could be a anti estore section and if you don't want to face the negativity then you don't have to go there. I think that they should call it the Venting Section. People can vent about anything and everything.

I want to be happy with what I have and not worry about what I don't have.
Exactly what I was thinking! Rep point!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #87
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

that sounds good,,
but like what if the whole section becomes a place for aguements?
i, myself, really,
really,
dislike the estore.
and whenever there is a thread about it in the general discussion/ chat,
i usually tell why i dont like it and then people get to disagreeing.

but it would be nice to share what you had bought,
and stuff like that. :]

but if the section was created i would definately stay away.
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #88
dust is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by colleenabeena
that sounds good,,
but like what if the whole section becomes a place for aguements?
Depends on how the hypothetical eStore section is created. If it's an anything-eStore area that allows the full spectrum of like-it, hate-it, curious-about-it, look-what-I-bought and what-a-ripoff posts, then all we've done is push the problem into a corner. The crankiness and hurt feelings will continue.

If, on the other hand, the structure allows for anti-eStore and pro-eStore posters to have separate areas in which to pursue their separate discussions (as EXOTERIC suggested up-thread), then it may (or may not) be possible to make a rule specifying that causing trouble in the other faction's territory is not allowed. I really don't know whether something like that would work. It could be that people on both sides would settle into it very well, and we'd avoid a meltdown. It could also prove to be little more than a bandaid on the situation, while the unpleasantness continues. If we get people who refuse to stay on their side of the DMZ and go stir up trouble in the name of free speech... that's what I'd term A Mod Nightmare.

I'm sure the mods are discussing strategy amongst themselves, and observing the situation. I don't envy them having to make a decision one way or another.

Quote:
but if the section was created i would definately stay away.
One of the benefits of an eStore section would be to allow people to avoid reading the stuff they want to skip, and find the stuff they do want to read more easily. Right now, I'm skipping all of the eStore threads that are out there now, because I'm as likely to leave with a lovely feeling as I am to find some pleasant discussion. As it stands now, the pro/anti friction is a drag for people on both sides of the issue.

Last edited by dust; 11-03-2008 at 03:02 PM..
Old 11-03-2008, 01:32 PM   #89
doggy980 is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be a great idea!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #90
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I love your idea! An eStore section would be cool!

--Dani :]
Desigher is offline Female
Closed