Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 02:32 PM   #11
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: New Section Idea

Thanks for all the posting!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Definantly! It's a serious part of Webkinz now and it's really good in some ways and kinda bad in others.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #13
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

That's a great point, lunalovegood57.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #14
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

I definitely agree, as it's own entity I think the Estore deserves it's own board. Maybe then the bickering can be contained to one area rather than all over the boards.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks Ribbitsqueak for posting!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #16
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Wonderful idea! The e-Store is a very big part of WW, it would be a great section for members to post all the new things they got from the e-Store!!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:42 PM   #17
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

I think there should be one as well! Good idea!
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 10-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #18
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Default WI suggestion... eStore Section? Please Read.

Dear Justin and Wendy and all those who this may concern,

Do you think the eStore has earned the right to have its own section on WI?

Like the way you've added in Vacation Island?

Theres been so many threads about it, I just started thinking maybe if there was a section for it then those who choose not to use it wouldn't be subjected to our threads and maybe it would
help keep things calmer for all of us. It seems to be a very heated debate for some of us, and
things that bring out the worst in us are never good. [me included]

Im sure it probably won't have as many threads as most of the other sections but there are a lot of us buying from there or just visiting and we like to talk about it the same as everyone else likes to talk and post about what makes them happy.
I have a strange feeling it might get worse at Christmas if Halloween is any indication of what the eStore has in store for us.

Maybe it could just be on a trial basis to see how it goes and if its worth your effort to add it.

I dont know that it will help but hey its a start. I want to be able to purchase what I want and
come here and share that with everyone and enjoy each others excitement over an item without being put down rather directly or indirectly.

Thanks a lot for your time.
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #19
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

tjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to all

Default Re: WI suggestion... eStore Section? Please Read.

I agree. I do not buy from the estore but have received some items as gifts from friends. I plan to eventually, just when I have some more money on my hands. I think we do need a section where we can talk about it because this is a sensitive subject but there are also many who do buy from the estore.

Great idea sweets!
tjhallow is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #20
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WI suggestion... eStore Section? Please Read.

I really like this idea.The estore seems to be clogging up the general discussion board :/
LunarKitten is offline Female
Closed