Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default New Section Idea

I think that we need an E-store section. We have had tons of threads about the E Store and I think that it deserves it's own section.

Please post and comment! Thanks!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
♡☮☯ rock on
Gifted

mandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Section Idea

I totally agree, great idea! There are TONS of threads about it. Reps!
mandytraut is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

That is a GREAT idea. There are SOOOO many threads made about the e-store and they always end in fights, "I like it!" or "I hate it"...and if there was a special section, that could maybe be avoided a bit. I am not really sure WHAT I am trying to say but I really see this happening...
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
rickyfox
Webkinz :)

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

I think this is a good idea, seeing that the E-store is coming out with new things all the time.
I am sure that there will be lots of questions in the feutre.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #5
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks you guys for commenting!

Anybody else?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 11:35 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
DTS91 has a spectacular aura about

I agree!

However, most E-Store threads that I have seen are in the "Look what I got" section of the forum, so I think there wouldn't be very many threads in the new E-Store part of the forum, don't you agree?
DTS91 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

I think it's a GREAT idea!! There are a lot of threads on the eStore..It deserves it's own section, most certainly. GOOD idea!
Old 10-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I definently agree. The E-store threads are taking up a LOT of space in the Somebody Help section.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #9
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

great idea !! :]
I would definitely vote for it (:
Old 10-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I think that a new section for the E-store would be great. But of course all the Look What I got would stay in the Look What I got section... even if it was something the member got from the E-store.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Closed