Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default New Rule Suggestion

Can I suggest a new rule?

I am really tired of coming on this forum and seeing the SAME posts over and over and over again. I think there should be a rule that people should check the other posts first to see if their issue has been adressed in another post, before they make a new one.

It usually takes one little glance to see that there are 5 posts already about The missing charm glitch, or the bumblebee costumes, yet there are more and more posts about "omg! What happened, my charms are gone!!"

I am really getting turned off from the forums because of the fact that most posts are about "Why are my charms gone" or "how do i get the bumblebee costume" etc.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 09:44 AM   #2
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Rule Suggestion

I think thats a nice idea but people want what they want when they want it and arnt going to take the time to look around to see if theire issue has already been addressed.

I think that the serch bar should allow more opptions. Maybe that would help?
Old 10-17-2007, 09:48 AM   #3
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well even simply not being lazy, and just looking at the first page of posts to see what the topics are would be enough. I mean, on the first page alone, I counted like 5 Charm topic posts. It's not hard to just quickly glance the topics on the first page of the forum to see if there might possibly be someone else who already posted about it.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 AM   #4
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

Very true!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:03 AM   #5
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I agree with your idea. However, it would be hard to regulate and enforce, and to be fair, sometimes I find that someone posts something helpful in one thread that wasn't in the other threads...
Old 10-17-2007, 10:04 AM   #6
snazzykinz

i do that, it gets really annoying, and i ttly agree, pm a mod or admin to come here!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #7
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

I think the search options need to be refined. I agree with your point but have been guilty of posting something only to have it pointed out to me that there are other threads discussing my issue. I'm not sure how to regulate that rule though. I believe that it is already suggested that we look before we post and I also thinnk that this isn't the first time that its been suggested... kind of ironic. lol
Old 10-17-2007, 02:43 PM   #8
snicket93

I agree with capecodgirl. Better search options are needed. Maby a keyword search?
Old 10-17-2007, 02:45 PM   #9
CleoCosette

This rule is already in action, Threads that state the same thing are usually deleted/joined. There also IS a keyword search.
♫Cleo♫
Closed