Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #31
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Rank/Status Idea Above Webkinz.. (I Kinda Got SOME of The Idea From karenpd. ;) )

Please read my post #7 on helpful things that you can all do here on WI. We do appreciate that you all want to accomplish something useful here.

A new rank based on Post count is certainly NOT in the works, since this would only serve to encourage fluff posts. Same thing about reps. You already have both posts and reps mentioned below your avatars.... and all those nice new sayings, remember?

Status should reflect work accomplished...
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #32
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Rank/Status Idea Above Webkinz.. (I Kinda Got SOME of The Idea From karenpd. ;) )

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Status should reflect work accomplished...
Well in all honesty, the status of Gift Trainee is simply based on post count, time spent on WI, kindness, and helpful posts.
I think the same criteria could be used to develop a new goal for people who don't have an interest in trading. In fact, the same exact requirements could apply.
The result would only be people being kinder and more helpful here, and would provide a new goal to work toward for non-traders. What would the down side be??
Sometime I feel like these suggestions are falling on ears that just simply don't like change. I miss the days when this section was actually used to add new additions to WI. :/ It seems like now, it's only a bother to the staff sometimes. Something to tolerate, but not to encourage. It makes me sad to think this.

Last edited by Desty; 04-17-2012 at 08:02 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #33
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I agree with Desty .
Some people might like access to a cool part of wi,
but they don't play webkinz anymore .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #34
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Originally Posted by Desty
Well in all honesty, the status of Gift Trainee is simply based on post count, time spent on WI, kindness, and helpful posts.
I think the same criteria could be used to develop a new goal for people who don't have an interest in trading.
The result would only be people being kinder and more helpful here, and would provide a new goal to work toward for non-traders. What would the down side be??
Sometime I feel like these suggestions are falling on ears that just simply don't like change. I miss the days when this section was actually used to add new additions to WI. :/ It seems like now, it's only a bother to the staff sometimes. Something to tolerate, but not to encourage. It makes me sad to think this.
I agree with pretty much everything you said here, Desty.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #35
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Cool idea!! That makes sense, but maybe after 3,000 posts or something that takes more dedication to achieve.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think the same criteria could be used to develop a new goal for people who don't have an interest in trading.
That makes a lot of sense, Desty! I looove trading, but I'm not sure if I want to be a Gift Trainee at the moment, so other achievements make plenty sense!
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #36
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I agree with this post 100%, especially the last part. Just because something has complications at first, does it mean we should just scrap it? Look at the gift exchange---I doubt that would have looked easy or do-able right off, but it operates smoothly. If we want to grow as a forum, it would be nice to consider changes.

Last edited by luv2writeNS; 04-17-2012 at 03:57 PM..
Old 04-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #37
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

You could base it on rep...once you get a silver badge?
I think awarding the status to people that have been gifted, gift guru, for an extended period of time completely invalidates the point of this thread, which is to give people who don't want to or can't trade a goal status to work towards. Also, once you achieved becoming gifted, getting an award after a year of isnt really something to work towards, more just waiting.
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #38
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

I agree Hannah! Love the idea. Or perhaps everyone 10,000 something diffrent? It takes me a month to get 10,000 (I count). But for others, 5 months for 10,000. Maybe something else to look over.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #39
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Maybe you could become a signature webkinz when you reach 25 non-fluff posts? You would post on the thread, rather like the GT thread, and say "I believe I have made 25 non-fluff posts, and hope to become a Signature Webkinz"
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #40

Priceless has disabled reputation

Personally, I do NOT think it should be based on Posts, Repz, or anything else that will, simply, encourage fluff or fakeness.

I think to be a Signature Webkinz, you should AT LEAST be a member for 3 months and be a kind and active member.

Once you are a Sig. Webkinz, maybe you could unlock a special section just for them (traders are not allowed) and of course, the staff, too.

WHY I want this is because I think it's good for 3 things;

1) Good for working towards - encourages people to keep being friendly and active
2) Good for us who are not BIG on trading, OR simply CANNOT get into trading. :rolleyes:
3) Good for just having a nice perk, because it's not that hard to let someone know they matter.
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, can't erase this jimmy, change is good! :), holly(:, it's a starlit night ★, joy, love who you are♥, savin' the troll galaxy, think outside the [box]