Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #11
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: New pet ideas be a separate topic

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I think the others have a point; if we have a section only for Webkinz pet ideas the other section for any others might not have too much.
I disagree, I have lots of Ideas for Ganz to improve WW, No ideas for new Webkinz In fact there are some that I'd like to see again that are unavailable.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I like this idea. It would be easier to see the ideas and pets. I also believe it will some what help eliminate the duplicate thread problem.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #13
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Totally, I go in there just to see what people came up with and all I can see are pets!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #14
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would like to see that new section as well. One for improving the site, one for creative ideas . Maybe if the improvement ideas were in one section, more people would add input and come up with more improvement ideas...

I really am not interested in new pet ideas. Ganz is coming out with too many every month already. I am interested in new virtual items and areas in Webkinz World.

And.... ideas for Ganz to add to WW that won't cost us real money!
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #15
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Goood idea! I totally agree. I honestly think Ganz makes too many pets and when I go to the Ideas section I prefer to look at threads for ideas to enhance Webkinz its self, not even MORE webkinz....
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #16
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Thank you for your interest and posts. I have ideas for improvement of Webkinz and have found some good ideas in the current topic but the threads are hard to find in the topic and most people do not see them.

If you look you in the current topic you will find some ideas like:
a true mute button that actually mutes all Webkinz sounds, different ideas for ways of selling items from your dock, new prizes, etc. Lots of good ideas if you can find them in between the pets.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #17
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I think that's a good idea.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #18
ohhai i'm robin.~
Webkinz :)

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
Thanks for responding. With 189 pages in the topic it would take a lot of looking to find ideas that are not for new pets. This is exactly my point, with all the pet ideas it is almost impossible to find the threads that are simply ideas for Ganz.
Robolo101 is offline Female
Closed