Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default New In Memory of Bars?

I was just reading another question about the purpose of the In Memory bars, and was thinking that maybe it could be opened up for other members to use to remember lost family, friends, or even pets as well? Every time I see one, I think of my mom, whom I lost last year. I'd pay to have one put on my account to remember her, and I'm sure lots of other members would also. I don't know if WI NEEDS the money, but I'm sure they could always USE it for something (more contests?, new applications?). I even think we could have more than one bar if space allowed. Anyway, I would like to see this return if possible. Thanks for the consideration.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Default Re: New In Memory of Bars?

Smart idea!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #3

taracombs is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about your mom. I think this is a good idea.
taracombs is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I think this is a good idea I'm SO sorry to hear about your mom
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Good idea!Im REALY sorry about your mom!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #6

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Im sorry about your mom, I hope they use this idea.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

I'm not sure how exactly this would work. It would be a lot of work for the staff to modify the bars, check them, e.t.c. You can always use your user title

The current "In Memory of" Bars are "In Memory of" Philip, a child that had cancer, unless they added more bars. I assume you are referring to the one under my name, with the lion
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 04-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
webkinz_forever

'In Memory Of' with a lion was for Philip, who was a child you had cancer and WI supported him and his family. However, while I'm really sorry your mother died , having these bars for everyone would be rather space-wasting and would also make the forum a sadder place to be. If you would like to remember someone in your posts, consider using an avvie or siggie to commemorate them.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #9
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

They were for Philip, a child whom had cancer.

It would be nice, just having them editable, so for you, (I'm so sorry about your mom, as well) It would read "In Memory of" and then in a different font "Mom"

But, I'm not sure...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 02:10 PM   #10
UNCTarHeels is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome idea! I know the bars were retired a while back, but I think it would be awesome to bring them back for a good cause

I am so sorry to hear about our mom, but that is why people join this awesome community

*your

(my bad)
Closed

Tags
hurricanes