Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
babbydoll99
Webkinz :)

webkinzcutie17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default New Ides Admins,Modneters,Justin & wendy Please come

Hi I'm webkinzcutie17
You know your site Is a little old
so We need To update it

Colors
Ok So We Need more [a lot ] people
Make it cool Like 70's colors or Tie-dye

FOURMS
Update Its ge trainiee place

THANK YOU

Post Please :wi:
webkinzcutie17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Ides Admins,Modneters,Justin & wendy Please come

Just to comment i know that I'm not a moderater or admin but I think Webkinz Insider isn't that old. Well at least to me, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I think some of the bright colors are a bit distracting! Also people can have seizures from the bright lights and everything. So..just saying.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 06:10 AM   #3
babbydoll99

webkinzcutie17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats good But still It would look cool
webkinzcutie17 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #4
PennyPjPage

I found that a bit mean..Anyway, I like it how it is but that would be an OK idea to make a new backround instead of the two we already have.

~Jane, Page~
Old 09-24-2008, 06:31 AM   #5
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Actullay we have 3. Just saying!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Well. There are now lots of new sites and stuff, which are newer, of course. And I'd say that if Justin and Wendy would like the site to stya for some more time, then I think they should update some stuff.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #7
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Hi, I am not a mod or anything but I love WI and I come for their updates on everything going on in WW and for the friendly people..To keep a market going there has to be constantly new thing to make their customers (us) go WOW...I think that they do that,more with information and new threads and contests ect ect..I do not think it makes any difference to me on a personal level about the colors...Too many give me migraines and then I can not play..I think that suggesting an updated background is a good idea ,though I think it could have been worded a little nicer..The Mods,admins and owners of this site have put a lot of time and effort into this site...I am not saying your idea is not good but I would like to thank them for all they do and I plan on staying a long long time.... The cold Winter inside time is not even here yet...LOl Thanks for allowing me to express my opinion
Old 09-24-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love WI just the way it is!
piggyjoe is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #9
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

How about spending some money on the website instead of the plus pets? That would be new and refreshing!

I would like to have the ability to sell off batches of my crops instead of having to do it one at a time. Also, for the seasoned webkinz owners, I'd like to be able to harvest in a more timely manner as well.

Another thing that would be cool is fruit trees, i am sure they would be easy for Ganz to do and would make a great addition to the gardens.

They also need to bring back the tournament games or explain why they removed them.

Thanks
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #10
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

???

I'm not quite sure how you can find fault in the GE Training program or section - you're not a trainee, nor are you gifted. I'm pretty sure that everyone, or nearly everyone, who has been through the program would agree that it is very well thought out and executed, and it's extremely helpful to those who have gone through it. Where else on the web could you learn the values of all things Webkinz, and have coaches to help you and make sure you understand everything along the way? On top of all that, the coaches and mods kee an eye on everything to insure that no one gets scammed or cheated in any way. No other forum does that.

As for the colors - they're fine the way they are! In fact, some of the text colors (like yellow and the really bright ones) shouldn't even be used at all. They're very hard on the eyes... and we have some members (of all ages) who have a hard enough time seeing normal text colors - using rainbows would make it extremely hard on their eyes. The default VB colors are more than enough, in my opinion.

I think this site is perfect the way it is. WI is SOOOOO much more than a flashy design and a few cool features. It has staying power because of the people that make it a community - the helpful, caring and ever vigiliant staff, the awesome owners who take amazing care of this place and keep it running smoothly 24/7 (unlike many other forums,) and the thousands of members who come back day after day. Whether you're looking for new insider info, checking out the upcoming rares, looking to trade for a hard to find item, or just looking for a place to complain about the lack of leaves during fall fest, Webkinz Insider is BY FAR the best place on the web to do it!

Other sites might have some of the same info or features, but those websites are nowhere near as safe, user friendly, or welcoming.

WI is awesome, and will continue to grow and thrive, regardless of what "other sites" are doing.
Bonsai is offline Female
Closed