Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
puppyloves

Talking New Idea for WerbkinzWorld!!!

i have this great idea for ... some of you might now how some animals are decreasing (Like the snow leopard) and you really can't see them exsept in zoos? i think that is so SAD
(Actually it makes me angry, WHY DON'T WE TAKE CARE OF THE THINGS GOD GAVE US????)

SO, i thought it would be a GREAT idea what if could help??? i thought they could make a new line of pets, and every pet sold (They could even charge more) would donate $1-$5 to that animal.

I thought maybe would take notice if everyone send them a message for there account (Just an idea)

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK

IF you'd like to do that anyway go to WWW.Snowleopard.com and donate there
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
uvs the weim
Webkinz :)

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Idea for WerbkinzWorld!!!

I think that is what the new Caring Valley webkinz are for, but not 100% sure.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I think that is what the new Caring Valley webkinz are for, but not 100% sure.
Yes, I think they are something like that... Maybe they'll make a snow leopard next?
Old 03-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
puppyloves

I sure HOPE SO
Old 03-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Heres the article about the Signature pets ---> BREAKING NEWS: More Information on "Caring Valley" Webkinz - WebkinzInsider.Com ,but it looks like Ganz is donating money to children and not endangered animals
Old 03-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

darn...i was hoping it would be animals...that could really help

oh well, a snow lepard would be nice
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I agree Puppyloves. Before W-cares came out I was hoping that would be what that foundation was for....but it was for the kids...which is great....but I agree they need to do something for the animals they represent in toys!

Reps to you
marileemed is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
puppyloves

thanks , why don't we try telling WW so?
Old 03-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

TRUE 100%!

No one cares enough about animals.. I mean, come on Webkinz! They really should do that.

I don't care as much about kids as I do about animals! The Webkinz Foundation is already for kids.. MORE ANIMAL HELP!.

- ♥ Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #10
puppyloves

come on... this is a great idea!
Closed