Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #21
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: New Idea!!!! "click"

Thanks everyone!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #22
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hmmm... It's an interesting concept, but I don't think it's very nesscessary. Like other members mentioned you can always go to those other websites and write your review, and then just tell others about the product in VMs, PMs, or the open mike section. It's easier than giving the staff a new area to monitor and such.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #23
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by home50
A twist of this idea would be a description of webkinz items. I know I wanted to buy the atomic lamp from the estore but was afraid it would be the size of the dog lamp or the fish lamp. I wasn't sure where to go to find a size description. Pictures in context would help.
Do you know that we have an e-Store forum? Read all about the e-store items there, and here is a link to the thread enumerating all the e-store items and their specs:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post12713596
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #24
dude this is SICK
Webkinz :)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

I agree! There are some games I'm not sure if I'd like to buy. Rep for you!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #25

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

That is a very good idea! But that dosn't really involve anything with WI,so I suggest it being in the "Open Topic" section. Great idea though!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #26
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I think that it should be just about webkinz items. Like the estore. It would help a lot of members. But I don't think we should do non webkinz items. WI is not a review site.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #27
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

WI is mainly about Webkinz. If you wish to rate games, go in the Open Mike and state your opinion.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #28
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I totally agree with you! There are tons of threads saying "Should I get this phone/game/toy/WHATEVER?"
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #29
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

I agree with Tarsky, I mean what if the game wasn't exactly age appropriate or the toy wasn't and there was a seven-year-old reading the thread. Like if you said, "Should I buy the Secret Life of the American Teenager" DVD, kids might go to their parents asking questions...
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!