Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #1
soccerpaws72093
Webkinz :)

soccerpaws880 is on a distinguished road

Default NEW IDEA!!!!

Hey everyone!

Well i was playing on webkinz today i thought of a new idea!

Wouldn't it be nice if when we renewed our accounts, we could change our pets name!?!?!

I was looking through my own pets and notice that i didn't like some of the names i picked when i got them.

I bet many of you have that too!

If you like my idea, i think we should get as many people to sign or comment this and then i will post it to Ganz. Leave your comments, suggestion, improvments, or other ideas on here too.

And if you like my idea, say so!

Thanks >.<

ps. Feel free to PM me!

Also you can add me on webkinz :: soccerpaws880

WEBKINZ RULE!!!!!!:rac::rdr:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
I'm a weird

Trentcar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW IDEA!!!!

I like that idea.
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 11-26-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
soccerpaws72093

View Post Originally Posted by Trentcar
I like that idea.
Thank you!
Old 11-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #4
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, well I see your point. But I don't think this is a good idea. I think people would be changing their names all the time. I think that it teaches younger kids to think carefully when choosing a name next time. I am hoping that Ganz will let us change the size of our rooms eventually. But If we start asking to change everything I am worried that it will create more and more unnecessary glitches in Webkinz world. We have to be careful what we wish for.

I do see your point though. Sometimes I think of a good name afterwards that I wish I had used. I still like the old ones though
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #5

Kaykayprincesskat is an unknown quantity at this point

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA EVEN THOUGH I LIKE ALL MY PETS NAMES.

CRYSTAL
MIDNIGHT
:goo:NOODLE
EMRALD
:ppony:STRAWBERRY
Kaykayprincesskat is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 10:45 AM   #6
soccerpaws72093

View Post Originally Posted by chaotic
Hmm, well I see your point. But I don't think this is a good idea. I think people would be changing their names all the time. I think that it teaches younger kids to think carefully when choosing a name next time. I am hoping that Ganz will let us change the size of our rooms eventually. But If we start asking to change everything I am worried that it will create more and more unnecessary glitches in Webkinz world. We have to be careful what we wish for.

I do see your point though. Sometimes I think of a good name afterwards that I wish I had used. I still like the old ones though
Thank you for that even though i dont think that EVERYONE would want to change their name...and i ment only when you have to re enter your codes when your account expires. you couldn't do it whenever you wanted to.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

I think that when we renew the account we should be able to change the time zone... for those accounts that were made before that option exsisted... Either that, or each account as a one time chance to change it. It'd sure be nice! I'm not abandoning my babies because the time is 3 hours off.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:53 AM   #8
mellowfellow11
Gifted

kinzluv is on a distinguished road

I do see your point, but I wouldn't want anybody changing my name. Sure there are names I like better then mine, but I think the name I have is the only one the fits me. Same with our webkinz.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #9
legalcat

I kind of wish we could change our user name only because when I signed up I didnt know when you play the games etc it only shows the first three letters and mine is Legalcat so it says "Leg" with so and so and I always think that looks so silly.. lol...

I'm lucky with the time zone because my home time matches Kinz time yay

I agree with not wanting to change your pets name. When you have a pet in real life you cant change its name, I guess you could but that would be mean and confusing for your pet, you could give it nick names though One of my dogs name is Juba and I call him Scuba all the time lol
Old 11-26-2007, 11:28 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

My daughter was just asking if she could change her pets' names.
I can see where it would get out of control though.
Closed