Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Default New front page coming soon???

I've been hoping for an update of the new pets/POTM section on the front page for a while. I do hope it's coming soon, thanks!
BobbiesZoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New front page coming soon???

I wouldn't count on it coming soon, unfortunately. Justin doesn't really come on anymore. It's actually become clear that even the weekly 'appearance' of him on the front page to update the free codes, is an automated program. I am starting to wonder if he hasn't given his account here to someone else who has really dropped the ball. ??
Whoever is in charge here for the updates, has made it clear that he/she won't answer messages, and is not interested anymore in keeping the site up to date.
The thing that I sometimes hear from people here is that 'I guess real life keeps him from updates here'. My response and my concern here is that this site is real, makes real money for the owner, and real kids here are donating real money/codes.

Last edited by Desty; 11-06-2013 at 12:09 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #3

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Thanks for that answer. I didn't think of it that way, but yes, if they ARE getting paid, then it really should be kept more up to date.
BobbiesZoo is offline Female
Old 11-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Please remember that no one gets paid here. All the staff are volunteers doing this in their spare time. None of this is a money-making proposition.

Updating the front (Home) page is a Justin-only job and it is on his to-do list. The banner has been changed twice this week, once for Halloween and once for Thanksgiving.

We do have a WIKI and everyone can help to keep it updated. If you see something that needs updating there, please join in the group effort!

You are also, all of you, most welcome to make informational threads when something new comes up. Post pictures about it too, and keep all our members in the loop. It can't be all done only by staff on the front page. And if you think your informational thread should be front-paged, please just flag it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed