Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 04:37 PM   #41
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New fonts to choose from!

Thanks Ben!
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 06:17 PM   #42

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

Awesome idea
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #43
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Yes I agree! I hope that Justin can do that. It would be wonderful to make everything so nice and pretty around here! Thanks for the ideas! Rep for you! P.S. also they should make the curlz writing and the skia! Good ideas!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #44
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

That'd be so nice! Also, like Lake said, you can also use special fonts like these

This is an example of a special font now, of course, some of those may be hard to read, but several of the fonts on here are already hard to read. Good idea!

Ooh! Let me try this font!

Did it work?...

Last edited by Lolo12; 04-26-2009 at 08:07 PM..
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #45
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I'd liek some new fonts- cool idea!

My new favorite is Imprint Shadow MT.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #46

kohhhtaayy loo will become famous soon enough

This is a great idea!
But, the reason WI uses the fonts they do is because they are "internet safe fonts" meaning that most computers can read them. If WI adds the fonts you mentioned some members may not be able to see them, because of the type of PC they have, version of windows, etc, and the members may feel it's not fair.
But, again, I do feel that they would make posts look prettier..
I'm kinda in the middle on this idea.
kohhhtaayy loo is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #47
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

there is a font i like called Alleycat ICG they should add that.
vwcatbus is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #48
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

thanks for posting. (:
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #49
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Yeah I think that is a great idea! Rep.!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #50

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

It's a good idea, I'd love new fonts.
But some fonts cannot be read by all WI members. This could be if they're hard to read, or because Windows sometimes cannot show on Mac users. Good idea though! I also think that there's a guide for using special fonts.
Pupcake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, good idea!, great idea!, miss sparkle ♥, pure cocoa ♥ love!, theres a guide