Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #51
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Feature Added! Thanks Justin!

yet this feature is kind of forcing people into invisible mode lol
so it'll be harder to tell.

if people stay online on the user list, a more generalized way of knowing if you are on or not, you can kind of see if someone is on to chat with you on the club. on clubs and stuff, you kind of know who will post because it'll be the usual people. you know what i mean. since this feature is kind of moving people to the 'ninja' side of things, you can quickly scan the online list to see who is on and might post at the club
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #52
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
I agree!
It can be kind of frustrating when going to a club and being like "Is anyone here?" and then after nobody responds you realize they aren't there and it is just a waste of a post. Now you can go up to a club, look at the bottom and think "Oh! ___ is here!"
Yes! Totally
That's the main reason why I like this feature

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack

if people stay online on the user list, a more generalized way of knowing if you are on or not, you can kind of see if someone is on to chat with you on the club. on clubs and stuff, you kind of know who will post because it'll be the usual people. you know what i mean. since this feature is kind of moving people to the 'ninja' side of things, you can quickly scan the online list to see who is on and might post at the club
True, I do usually scan the online list when looking for people to chat with

I have a feeling I'm going to be on this thread a lot trying to get everyone to like it so Justin doesn't remove it xD
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #53
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

And also, if you are looking for some member on WI, you can go look in the specific topic, and there they are.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

You make a valid point, but sometimes a 'regular' might be busy. For instance, Jellydonut is a 'regular' member of the googles club. But say one day she is busy on the dct. Instead of posting "Anybody here?" and hoping she is there, you can just check the list and see who is viewing.
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #55
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
You make a valid point, but sometimes a 'regular' might be busy. For instance, Jellydonut is a 'regular' member of the googles club. But say one day she is busy on the dct. Instead of posting "Anybody here?" and hoping she is there, you can just check the list and see who is viewing.
Meeeee
Old 01-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #56
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

I've said what I wanted to say, and I don't really want to get into an argument with anybody so I'm not going to be posting on this thread anymore
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #57
Banned

Well, I'm gonna post more
This new feature is great for people who don't care about other people seeing them xD
Old 01-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #58
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i kind of don't want to start a really heated argument here either, i just feel weird about this so im trying to state my opinions.

if someone is viewing a thread, it doesn't necessarily mean they are going to post.
like i said earlier, say someone is viewing a thread, and you see it.
it'll be awkward if you're like "HI THERE RANDOMPERSON1!" ... if someone's viewing a thread, they do not have to post. if someone addressed them, they might feel pressured to post, which would be really uncomfortable.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #59
Banned

i kind of don't want to start a really heated argument here either, i just feel weird about this so im trying to state my opinions.

if someone is viewing a thread, it doesn't necessarily mean they are going to post.
like i said earlier, say someone is viewing a thread, and you see it.
it'll be awkward if you're like "HI THERE RANDOMPERSON1!" ... if someone's viewing a thread, they do not have to post. if someone addressed them, they might feel pressured to post, which would be really uncomfortable.
I guess on a club, game, or dct that might happen
But on a normal thread? nah
If someone says that to you, maybe just say 'I was just stopping by, 'm sort of busy'
Idk
Old 01-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #60
Gifted

yeah, like a club or a chat thread in general
which would be weird if you're just reading and don't want to switch to invisible because you want people to (important word alert) generally know you are online in case they need to answer questions or let their friends know they are on
Closed

Tags
hehmommy40 is stalking.., jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, lol first tag, no thank you, pookie rawks!, thx justin!, ~*jennymang*~