Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #41
Webkinzrockmysocks

Default Re: HELP! new cow has hole under her arm!

Oh dear! Just sew it back up. You didn't notice it when you bought it? At first I thought you meant the online pet!!! XD Good luck with it!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 07:04 PM   #42
Gifted

celticwhim is on a distinguished road

I didn't notice mine because my daughter had it the whole time until the cashier took it, then she gave it back to her. From now on I will be checking them all out before buying them. If I see any defective Webkinz I will tell the store so someone else doesn't buy it!
Old 10-07-2007, 07:06 PM   #43
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i'm going to call ganz in the am bc it is a mesh bottom , i want to know what they suggest to attach mesh without tearing it. and plus i'll look it up on the net.

naturally, had i noticed -- i would have picked out a different cow
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #44
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: UPDATE: ganz told me what to do. HELP! new cow has hole under her arm!

UPDATE: IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU -- GANZ REP TOLD ME to take the cow back to the store. He said that I could return it to Ganz but it would take 8 weeks or so to get the replacement . He advised that the store should take it back, under these circumstances. I asked him what do I do about the tag. He said that I could keep it or the store could and it's individual store policy. I also explained that I doubt son would be happy with a new cow because this one's been adopted. He said that it was OK to try and stitch it myself and if it didn't work then to take it to the store. He also said that sometimes store clerks will secretly switch them, which would work for really young kids but my son can almost read so.....

Anyway, if this happened to you, now you know!

p.s. son does not want a new cow, of course, and he certainly doesnt want a spare tag! so i'd have to convince store to keep it.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:52 PM   #45
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

Default Re: UPDATE: ganz told me what to do. HELP! new cow has hole under her arm!

So I took the cow back to the store. They said, "oh no, we aren't taking that. the tag is off! Webkinz are NO RETURN" I explained but its a defect, ganz said to return to the store. They said, "I have done that before and it never works out for us. Sorry, I cannot take that back." This is a store that I go and they know my name, spend too much $$ there.

All disgruntled, I call the other store that knows me. He said, "sure I'll take it back but i'll be sending it on your behalf so it will still take 8-10 weeks for you to get your replacement." He further explained that if a defective toy comes in from Ganz, they have only 48-hrs to report it (he said most clothing companies are at 72-hrs). Since his last cow shipment was several weeks ago, he'd be out the $$ if he took it back.

GANZ needs to improve their customer service and/or prepare better merchandise!

i cannot sew it up -- it's made out of mesh.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-15-2007 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed