Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 12:38 AM   #11

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: HELP! new cow has hole under her arm!

Double checking your pets for flaws is always a good idea. Let's face it though, when we walk into a store find something new we are too excited to think about doing a once over. We're throwing cash on the counter and jumping in the car. LOL

In our case it may not be that it's such a common problem but just the volume of Webkinz we have. Three or four out of *coughs*115 or so pets isn't really that bad :0)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 AM   #12
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Just to let you know that Moo and Sir Moo are both boys
Old 10-07-2007, 12:47 AM   #13
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
Double checking your pets for flaws is always a good idea. Let's face it though, when we walk into a store find something new we are too excited to think about doing a once over. We're throwing cash on the counter and jumping in the car. LOL

In our case it may not be that it's such a common problem but just the volume of Webkinz we have. Three or four out of *coughs*115 or so pets isn't really that bad :0)
GASP!!! dogs..seriously 115?? wowowowowowow!! LOLOL!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #14
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

dogs, i guess that is a pretty good ratio. we have 23 plush pets (i'm not sure ... we have 31 in WW but several are virtual only) and this is our first with a problem. thanks!

oh, wow, Cow4U, your pets need to get a science award for rarity!
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 01:29 AM   #15
Dinomom13

We haven't had a problem until recently....Both of our Clydesdales split underneath, all the way across, within a couple hours after getting home with them....Daughter ran into her room to register hers as soon as we got home and within 5 minutes came running to me crying that "Goddess' guts are falling out!" LOL! Poor kid....I told her I would trade stuffed pets with her....And then, before I gave her the other, I inspected it....The seam was not solid....I'm sure that's what the deal was with the first, too....It doesn't look like the seam was ever totally closed....So, no wonder Goddess lost her guts! The same thing has also happend with one of our black stallions, even though we semi-checked them in the store...

Amazing how quickly we'll toss that money on the counter when we know there's others getting ready to grab the same Webkinz, isn't it??? I think maybe we've all gone off the deep end....Hmmmm.....Could we just go live in WW?

OK, Redbear, not a good day here, either....but I'm turning in for the night....Tomorrow is another day, and we'll wake up and it will be better, right? Sure, it will!

Old 10-07-2007, 01:32 AM   #16
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

maybe. or maybe i just need to stay away from WI on the weekends. seems to be when more of the problems arise..........

thanks for posting!
Old 10-07-2007, 01:33 AM   #17
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I had that problem with my daughter's chihuahua. I noticed it as I was paying & the lady actually exchanged another one for me. she said it was the third one that week that she had noticed had tears. The problem was, when we got home the one she exchanged it for *also* had a hole under its arm!!! I am not known for my sewing skills but i did manage to get it looking ok. My Home Ec teacher would be proud!!!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 01:37 AM   #18
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Redbear,

I read on a thread somewhere that a person's pet was defective. They contacted Ganz. Ganz had them mail it in and sent them a new one. You may want to call them about yours. Hope the rest of your day and week are better!
Old 10-07-2007, 01:38 AM   #19
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by danathornberg
I had that problem with my daughter's chihuahua. I noticed it as I was paying & the lady actually exchanged another one for me. she said it was the third one that week that she had noticed had tears. The problem was, when we got home the one she exchanged it for *also* had a hole under its arm!!! I am not known for my sewing skills but i did manage to get it looking ok. My Home Ec teacher would be proud!!!
View Post Originally Posted by nana
Redbear,

I read on a thread somewhere that a person's pet was defective. They contacted Ganz. Ganz had them mail it in and sent them a new one. You may want to call them about yours. Hope the rest of your day and week are better!
thanks to both of you! and thanks so much for wishing my week got better!

i'll think abt calling them to trade. son might not like getting a different "Milkey".....
Old 10-07-2007, 01:44 AM   #20
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

PS - My little girl has 2 cows, MooMoo & MooMoo2, both boys. The original code was defective, Ganz gave her a code over the phone while they fixed the original. Then once they fixed the old code, we had 2 bouncing baby boy cows!
danathorn is offline Female
Closed