Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 03:43 PM   #31
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Default Re: New candel things...

they are called Menorahs
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2007, 07:41 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
lilykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought a pair of silver, a pair of gold, and a colorful one. I'll probably buy some extras eventually. I'm not Jewish but Christianity has its roots in Judaism, in fact the Bible's Old Testament is the Jewish Torah. Besides, I like the Menorahs, no matter what faith they are from, I just think they are pretty.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #33
Gifted

suzzie621 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bananasRus
in the w-shop they say they are animated..
unless i am missing something they dont do anything please help!!
I bought all three menorahs and only the silver one lit. The middle light is the main light representing the oil and the eight lights are the number of days the candle stayed lit. There should be the main candle candle lit every night and 1 + for every 8 nights.

Like I said only the silver is lit tonight. They might light up starting tomorrow night.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #34
Alannax0

yeah your right. That is weird. I heard they were all suppost to light up tommrow
Old 12-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #35
bananasRus

i thought they would all light up...
but only the silver did.....
maybe its only a glitch and thell fix them tommorow..
Old 12-04-2007, 09:42 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I was disappointed when my gold menorah didn't light. I'm not Jewish, but I thought that I'd have at least one candle burning tonight. If it's not fixed tomorrow it's going back to the shop and getting replaced with the silver one! I have always enjoyed hearing about all the Chanukah traditions!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #37
Hotwheelsnj
Gifted

Babylove is on a distinguished road

I don;t know if it is just my account but, my lights are not working on the 3 Menorahs I bought
Old 12-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #38
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

I bought all three of them in the w-shop, but only one is light up. The silver one it has the one in the middle and two of the others on the side lit up.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 12-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #39
Chelsearene is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Rallymama
Technically, they're not menorahs, they're hanukkiot. ;-)

I wonder if they'll light at some time approximating sunset for the user's timezone...
Hmm, what's the difference? or are nemorahs not anything? Thanks.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #40
David A (L)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

I have two candles lit on my silver menorah, but not on my colorful one and gold
Closed