Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 02:48 AM   #31
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Stuck Garden? Dig Up the Plant! --nevermind :(

I'm bummed too! Plus WW is down for my US and Asian accounts right now.
Today was supposed to be strawberry harvest day plus we adopted a Collie today. The yard where I have the donut growing won't load at all.!! Or I should say wouldn't load at all today.
I have 5 gardens I'd hate to have to start each one over or lose all the growth!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 02:52 AM   #32
Gifted

noozle4me is an unknown quantity at this point

I just hope that they fix the problem fast, because I can't get into any of my rooms! So much for trading if I can't even get my stuff.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 AM   #33
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Stuck Garden? Dig Up the Plant!

View Post Originally Posted by SweetsMom
I'm bummed too! Plus WW is down for my US and Asian accounts right now.
.... The yard where I have the donut growing won't load at all.!! Or I should say wouldn't load at all today. I have 5 gardens I'd hate to have to start each one over or lose all the growth!
I have two gardens. The one with only regular plants (grown from W-Shop bought seeds) will load and is all plots of brown dirt now.

Same as you, my other garden which has some donut plants is the one which will not load. Coincidence or not? Usually, I would have left a pet in that room from when I finished gardening the day before. Luckily this time I had moved him to another location. At least none of my pets are stuck in those garden rooms then.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 03-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #34
kristina08
Webkinz :)

kristina08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Stuck Garden? Dig Up the Plant!

garden working!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:01 PM   #35
deb_holmes

So I see the first thread was updated to reference a message from ganz saying they're fixing the problem, but I don't see that message anywhere. If anyone has more details, I'd like to see them.
All of my plants now show early stage grwoth with weeds but still say good growing so I can't rake. Many of my plants were not in the stage of growth that is showing now. Definitely not fixed yet!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #36
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

uhhh i saw the update...... tht stinks ! i no, ur so rite , they dont need to fix something thts fine..... cause ther not making it better( and the rooms still arent fixed cause i tried to name my kangaroos room " Roo's Room" and it said i used a word thts not allowed......
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #37
deb_holmes

I got the following email from ganz:

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #38
adsrtw is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a message on the log in page now saying:

Nafaria has played a springtime trick! The gardens in WW have been overrun by weeds. But a special team of gardeners is being dispatched to make the crops grow back in record time!

I hope so, I would have had a huge harvest.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #39
kristina08

kristina08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haved looked if it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:37 PM   #40
neopia5007
Banned
babylupes is an unknown quantity at this point

im reporting the glitch to ganz
Closed