Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: Neopets Insider!!

Honestly, I'm not in favor for this idea. Justin and Wendy & others, are very busy with the two very popular websites they own already. There are plenty of "games" they can make an "insider" out of, like Club Penguin & Millsberry. But they can't just keep making games. If you really want to talk about Neopets, then make a club about it in our 'Join the Club' section. :]
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

My sister would love that!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #13
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Yes,it would be a nice addition to the family but I don't think Justin and Wendy are planning on opening another soon.They have there hands full as it is.Besides,I don't think it would take off and get many members.And what's the point on having to look over a website that won't become popular?
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #14
sporty5220

Illusen has a spectacular aura about

I think that it might be popular. I do know that Justin and Wendy are busy, however, they culd enlist the help of mods.
Illusen is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #15
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
I think it would be pretty cool, actually. I've tried Neopets a few times before, but I find it soo confusing, so a Justin/Wendy-run Insider Site would help me out a ton.
Yes...Neopets confuses me also, especially because it isn't totally "virtual walk around world" like Webkinz or CP. Even though it is in a way, in my opinion, there are too many click from screen to screen things. While I think an Insider would help, I think it's just too complex for there to be one...
Old 05-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #16
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Good idea! I don't use Neopets, but we could keep making additions to the Insider family, like you said. Thanks for posting!
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #17
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I go on neopets and I think it would be a pretty cool idea!!!! How about if we rule it? j/k
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #18
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
I think it would be pretty cool, actually. I've tried Neopets a few times before, but I find it soo confusing, so a Justin/Wendy-run Insider Site would help me out a ton.
I agree
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 08:06 AM   #19
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I used to play on Neopets!
Though I don't anymore, I would have loved a "NI" and think it is a great idea.
Rep for you!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #20
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

That would be a great idea! Though, if Justin and Wendy will make another 'insider', it'll be awhile..
Closed

Tags
good idea! -hespsn-