Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: Negative Threads Don't Solve Anything!

you are right! I have seen threads about not liking the minty reindeer's nose, and I thought," well, really why is this so important?" but I totally agree with you! thanks for pointing that out!
[rep]
fluffypup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I agree to a point. To much negativity is bad, especially if it's directed at a WI member or celebrity for whtever reason. But if the Webkinz website makes a mistake, has a glitch that people are upset with, or has a problem in general, then I don't think it's fair to tell WI members we cant' vent or talk about it.
Posts like "(famous person) Stinks" or "I hate (famous person) because she Can't Sing" would generate negativity, so do some of the posts I've seen about religion or politics. Those are the ones that I dont' think we need here on WI.
But "I lost My PSI Because Of A Glitch" or "How long do I have to wait for the green screen to go away" just generate discussion and helpful tips from other members.

If WW was perfect and didnt' have so many problems in the summer of 2007, then I never would have found WI. I would have been very dissapointed if I came here looking for help and was told "We dont' talk about WW problems here on WI. Please dont' talk about glitches" I probably would have cried and found another forum.

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
When you type in a thread to complain about any of these things:

- people being superficial on WI
- bad things about Ganz
- errors about webkinz (etc)

Even if they are true, it's just going to cause more tension here!

So before you post a thread like this:

or this

Even if this may be your opinion, your negative impact won't help WI.

So...Let's turn this thread into a happy one, and consider it a "Rid those negative threads for the better!" thread.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

ily Kristin. <3 xD
All these threads lately are SOOOO annoying.
This is a forum, not High School!! How can people be popular? ???
Jake is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
ily Kristin. <3 xD
All these threads lately are SOOOO annoying.
What do you mean, Clyde? ???
oon23 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #15
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

I agree with Jennafla! But maybe instead of saying something like "Ganz is lame" or "That fad is SO STUPID!" we could say, "I'm a little upset that Ganz doesn't seem to be fixing that glitch." or "I don't do that fad because my style's way different."
Old 01-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by oon23
What do you mean, Clyde? ???
I mean that all of this is pointless. Nobody can be POPULAR on a forum. It's a website...
If someones threads are ignored, maybe people aren't interested in the subject.
Jake is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan~
This is a negative thread about negative threads.
No, this is a POSITIVE thread about a NEGATIVE situation
Thank you, I think we have all had it 'drilled' into our brains about 'Evil corporation, draining the POOR working soul, not getting our money's worth, gonna sue the britches off Ganz!' Click the image to open in full size.Threads.
It gets tedious when people are just looking for a fight.
I don't mind a frustrated, 'HELP me' thread. That is what this community is about. It is when they get on a high horse and start beating it to death that I just 'find another place to be.'
Under the circumstances, this is the best advice I can give. If the title lures you in because it is negative, be prepared for it to be negative and also be prepared for the fact that nothing you can say will sway their minds. Sometimes, it is just best to move on. There, getting off my soapbox..
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #18
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, this is a POSITIVE thread about a NEGATIVE situation
Thank you, I think we have all had it 'drilled' into our brains about 'Evil corporation, draining the POOR working soul, not getting our money's worth, gonna sue the britches off Ganz!' Click the image to open in full size.Threads.
It gets tedious when people are just looking for a fight.
I don't mind a frustrated, 'HELP me' thread. That is what this community is about. It is when they get on a high horse and start beating it to death that I just 'find another place to be.'
Under the circumstances, this is the best advice I can give. If the title lures you in because it is negative, be prepared for it to be negative and also be prepared for the fact that nothing you can say will sway their minds. Sometimes, it is just best to move on. There, getting off my soapbox..
Click the image to open in full size.
Love the smilies... haha VERY visual.
Jake is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I think the one's about "popular" groups get kind of annoying. I mean, people are only popular because other people put that title on them.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #20
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Negative threads usually don't solve anything. The first quote is just sad. Did somebody really post that? Ugh. Be positive!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Closed