Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Negative Threads Don't Solve Anything!

When you type in a thread to complain about any of these things:

- people being superficial on WI
- bad things about Ganz
- errors about webkinz (etc)

Even if they are true, it's just going to cause more tension here!

So before you post a thread like this:
Quote:
Um Ganz is totally lame they cant even fix the stupid please wait glitch who else is really mad?
or this

Quote:
people on WI you need to stop obsessing with rep it is SO ANNOYING!
Even if this may be your opinion, your negative impact won't help WI.

So...Let's turn this thread into a happy one, and consider it a "Rid those negative threads for the better!" thread.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Negative Threads Don't Solve Anything!

Negative threads serve a purpose. They help people vent their frustrations and they also serve to let others know that they aren't the only ones suffering from whatever the complaint is about. Especially since Ganz has a propensity for blaming all our woes on our personal computers.
That being said, I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
pnemonia

webkinzlover952 is on a distinguished road

I don't know but, I think your a little over reacting. These thread do have a purpose (like what Jeninfla said) the vent a little but, they are asking for some help too. Like "I can't get on webkinz can someone help! I am going crazy!"
webkinzlover952 is offline Male
Old 01-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yeah I agree with all 3 of you but also, some people get a little too mad and start saying like the 1st Quote in ksoccer's thread.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #5

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

exactly. pupsocute is right, as i agree with all of you. They serve a purpouse, but just not really bad.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree, negative threads should not be posted like the ones you have examples of, but some negative threads really do make a point. Not all of them are necessarily bad, it's more of the threads where people are just complaining about stuff, and not using evidence or anything to back it up.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I agree that having a positive attitude about things is a great idea and will make us all happierbut some of our negative threads have resulted in change. For example, we were all complaining about how the trading rooms did not have any scamming prevention, and now, Ganz is working on a system to prevent scamming.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

This is a negative thread about negative threads.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Ookay, I can see where this thread is going.
Negative threads do not serve a purpose, if all they're doing is complaining.
Complaining and whining won't get anyone anywhere, but suggestions might.
This thread does seem more like a negative thread, rather than a suggestion or reminder, just by the wording. What about positive threads? Are they not important anymore?

~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I agree, it's very annoying when people overreact to an issue.
Whining doesn't solve and thing, like 'Webkinzluver' said. It's plain annoying.
Also, try to think postive. Always. Look at the bright side of things.

-Bella
oon23 is offline Female
Closed