Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: This needs to stop. Like Now.

thank you for ringing up this subject i agree 100 %
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #12
PM me for it!

Hannahkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ScrubsFan22
That is dumb, even if it is true. How else do we know new news? Everyone posts new pics.

That really hurt my feelings. There is not need at all to put down what I said. Next time, politely disagree.

I think most of us have the self-control to wait a week or so for Justin or Wendy to announce it.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

pradafan1 will become famous soon enough

I don't think you're 100% accurate. You don't have to wait for Justin or Wendy to confirm a new Webkinz. They just need to be officially released by Ganz. Plush or virtual, it doesn't matter. Its more an issue with Ganz, they don't want unreleased/unofficial pictures of future Webkinz out until they OK it, and WI is simply cooperating with Ganz requests. But I could be wrong of course....
Old 03-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #14
PM me for it!

View Post Originally Posted by pradafan1
I don't think you're 100% accurate. You don't have to wait for Justin or Wendy to confirm a new Webkinz. They just need to be officially released by Ganz. Plush or virtual, it doesn't matter. Its more an issue with Ganz, they don't want unreleased/unofficial pictures of future Webkinz out until they OK it, and WI is simply cooperating with Ganz requests. But I could be wrong of course....

Yes, I did forget to mention that in my "paragraph". Ganz does not want those images out until they approve of it, and some pictures are hacked. Also, some companies have deals with Ganz, letting them show the pictures. WI does not, so we can't show them.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:40 PM   #15
jannahornets

y do peeps do it in da first place?
Old 03-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #16
shoppingroxs
Gifted

shoppingroxs will become famous soon enough

That is dumb, even if it is true. How else do we know new news? Everyone posts new pics.
um excuse me: this is the reason of this thread. like could u chillax for a sec? jeesh.

ok i agreed with you 100% ( the starter of this thread) but now that i see people being RUDE on a thread bout stopping the RUDNESS i agree with you 1,599%
Old 03-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #17
PM me for it!

View Post Originally Posted by jannahornets
y do peeps do it in da first place?

Good question. I honestly do not know, I guess just to share it and too be the first one to announce something maybe...
Old 03-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #18
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately, there are alot of people that post things that aren't true. In order to not have people mislead by this site it makes sense to not allow posts on unverified information.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #19
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

a lot of people dont know those rules, sadly. i didnt break any of them i dont break rules. alot of people do and it needs to stop
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #20
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

I didn't report them cause someone else did ..but I know someone was asking an unappropriate question
Closed