Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #21
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Need something, come here!!! I help with questions

im not trying to make a big deal out of it.... but it helps if alot of people post some thing on one thread that way there are a billion threads......

im sorry NOT a billion threads

Last edited by skittlebug7; 09-19-2007 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2007, 09:51 AM   #22
megan

How do you get the pictures under your user name and under what you say?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:05 AM   #23
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by megan
How do you get the pictures under your user name and under what you say?
Hello megan~

Your "avatar" is what is under your username..your "signature" is what you can personalize under your post. To edit either of these, towards the top of the page click on "USERCP" from that page you will be to "edit avatar" "edit signature". If you are looking for avatars www.iconator.com has several to choose from, unless you have your own Let us know if you run into any questions!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 12:51 PM   #24
Riverview9
Gifted

riverview9 is on a distinguished road

i have a lot of questions but never ask them so i know there are a lot but if anybody can help with any of them i would be super thankful. TIA

1 if i invite someone over to my house can they take things? i assume not but i want to check.

2 it seems that at 9999 webkinz dollars i am maxed out and need to spend money before i can make money playing games. is there a way to store money like in a bank so i don't have to spend it? i never know what to buy when i am maxed out.

3 is there a way to talk to friends in ww free style. like when ever you want to talk you have to say those pre meade responses like "this game is fun". how can i ask them what their favorite game is or anything i want?

4 what are the perks in having another pet on the same account? i have one now but am thinking of buying another.

5 if i get a crown of wonder will people be able to see it in my picture during games or just when they visit my house?

6 do people ever sell their webkinz accounts? i was thinking that when i get bored of it (if that ever happens) i could maybe sell my account on ebay. sell my original code, user name, and passowrd and they would get my entire house and all the moeny in my account.

7 here at WI how do i put an avatar on of my ally cat?

why can't i see the members list? i think i don't have "sufficient priviledge" i just want to see if any of my friends in webkinz world are on here.

Last edited by riverview9; 09-20-2007 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2007, 01:05 PM   #25
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello river, Im available to help

1~ no absolutely no way people visiting your home can take things.

2~ hmmm maxed out? Im not sure what you are referring to here..you can keep saving and saving, just a matter of willpower to not spend it..we are currently at 19,000 so it is possible to have more than 9999. Unfortunately there is no bank type option.

3~ no there is not..it was my understanding you use to in the clubhouse..but with lil ones, you might can imagine the nonsafety of this..therefore they have the pre messages only now. There is rumor the clubhouse is coming back and they may be trying to put a stronger filter on chat messages to where its more flexible..but nothing is for sure on that at this time.

4~ the main perk in my opinion in having all your pets in one home..the more you have the better the adoption bonuses..when you reach the 10th adoption, instead of a new room..you get extra 1000kc, plus your choice of a superbed..and an additional exclusive gift..every 5..15th, 20th..etc..adoptions..you get the superbed choice

5~ No they wont be able to see your C.O.W. during games..yes they can see you wearing it at your house or in the clubhouse.

6~ Im sure you could..its your account..and people sell anything and everything on ebay so I dont see why not..Ive never seen it, but never looked either. You may also consider giving it to a childs classroom teacher for their classroom..or an unfortunate child who doesnt have an account. Several options for you..ultimately up to you

7~ do you have a pic of your ally cat picked out already? if so..towards top of page click on USER CP link, from that page you will see a link that says "edit avatar" from there you will be able to personalize your avatar

any other specific questions or if I was unclear, let me know..or pm me anytime!!

best of luck and have fun!

View Post Originally Posted by riverview9
i have a lot of questions but never ask them so i know there are a lot but if anybody can help with any of them i would be super thankful. TIA

1 if i invite someone over to my house can they take things? i assume not but i want to check.

2 it seems that at 9999 webkinz dollars i am maxed out and need to spend money before i can make money playing games. is there a way to store money like in a bank so i don't have to spend it? i never know what to buy when i am maxed out.

3 is there a way to talk to friends in ww free style. like when ever you want to talk you have to say those pre meade responses like "this game is fun". how can i ask them what their favorite game is or anything i want?

4 what are the perks in having another pet on the same account? i have one now but am thinking of buying another.

5 if i get a crown of wonder will people be able to see it in my picture during games or just when they visit my house?

6 do people ever sell their webkinz accounts? i was thinking that when i get bored of it (if that ever happens) i could maybe sell my account on ebay. sell my original code, user name, and passowrd and they would get my entire house and all the moeny in my account.

7 here at WI how do i put an avatar on of my ally cat?

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 09-20-2007 at 01:49 PM..
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed