Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #11
Lil Kinz
flower97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Need something, come here!!! I help with questions

Hi,

I asked this question on another thread but did not get a answer. How do you move up levels in the curio shop? I have been on the 2nd level for the longest time.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #12
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by flower97
Hi,

I asked this question on another thread but did not get a answer. How do you move up levels in the curio shop? I have been on the 2nd level for the longest time.

Thanks.
Hi flower, this thread explains it best:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ers-t4041.html
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-16-2007, 06:38 AM   #13
Cwhitter
Gifted

Cwhitter is on a distinguished road

Thank you this is my second day on it's helpful

flower92 you move up levels by buying a lot of rare items and tipping Arte.

If you want to know what he says each level go to my thread. I'm Cwhitter

Last edited by Cwhitter; 09-16-2007 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-16-2007, 06:57 AM   #14
gnatz101

how can you contact ganz? what is their email?
Old 09-16-2007, 08:07 AM   #15
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

how do you edit your house
Old 09-16-2007, 08:14 AM   #16
bubblemonkey13

i need 2 know how to post pictures because it always says that there is and error when i try to post them

i also need to know how you get that line under what you typed and then have something else, like for you it says i am up day and night searching for the cheaky dog... i just need to know how to get that

PLEASE HELP ME
i am kinda new so i don't know how to do very much stuff
Old 09-16-2007, 08:35 AM   #17
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Cwhitter
How do you get more reputation and what is considered a good trade?

people have to give you reputation for being nice and helpful, and you have to become gifted to trade hope I helped
lulabell1219

View Post Originally Posted by linzkinz13
i need 2 know how to post pictures because it always says that there is and error when i try to post them

i also need to know how you get that line under what you typed and then have something else, like for you it says i am up day and night searching for the cheaky dog... i just need to know how to get that

PLEASE HELP ME
i am kinda new so i don't know how to do very much stuff
oh that line? that is our signature we put that there and I'll tell you how to post pics

right click on a pic go to the chat box where you type and right click in the chat box and paste

View Post Originally Posted by iceprincesss
how do you edit your house

click on the edit button while in your house and when it says walk drag stuff and furniture to your room

View Post Originally Posted by gnatz101
how can you contact ganz? what is their email?

I think it is ganz@webkinz.comsupport

Last edited by lulabell1219; 09-16-2007 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #18
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

umm..... i dont mean to be mean or anything but mom2hnemi this thread was started so I ME could answer peoples questions. please start your own thread.

and lulabell1219 please read what i said. I want to answer questions. i dont wanna be mean but well...

well now to get sunglasses off your pet go to "Dress" and drag the sunglasses from your pet to your dock. and to move up you must tip arte each day and buy items(cheap or expensive)

the webkinz email is support@webkinz.com

Last edited by Pugsymugsy222; 09-19-2007 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 08:58 PM   #19
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

not to be rude pugsy but people can help if you are not on..and they almost never send back e-mails....you can call them though..thats more effeciante
Old 09-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #20
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

well i wanted to make this thread for me to help others. they can make their own thread. why make a big deal out of it? i mean really
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Closed