Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Radientqueen319 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need help? Just post here! Ive been on webkinz for 2 years now i know alot about it!! I allso know alot of stuff about WI so post away! :)

Hi this is a personal question... do you ever get bored of webkinz and if you do, what do you do to get back into it?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #12
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need help? Just post here! Ive been on webkinz for 2 years now i know alot about it!! I allso know alot of stuff about WI so post away! :)

Hi!
I really want to be gifted but I cannot find the thread.
May you plz post it?
Thanks,
halla68
Old 03-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #13
karebear36

No sorry Radient i don't get bored of Webkinz

Here this thread might help Halla!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Old 03-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #14
guitarcc3
Gifted

caroline is on a distinguished road

How do you delete WI attachments when you have too many? I went to my attachments page, and there aren't any check boxes for me to select. Please help! I have no more room for attachments and I have big fashion spreads due soon!
caroline is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #15
karebear36

There should be a little button that says "remove" beside each attachment!
Attached Images
File Type: pngfairyhoof01.png (9.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 03-29-2008, 01:37 PM   #16
ThePoint16

if i may say something, i think you have to be gifted to remove attachments
Old 03-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #17
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Hi Karebear, I have posted to others that say they can help with a problem, but got no answers. I am trying to make a signature and picture in my signature line for my granddaughter. It keeps giving me an error essge saying the BB Code is too big, even tho it is the smallest font, that I can't even road, i was just trying that size as a test, it is NOT over 3 lines and it will not allow me to save it. I was told it was a WI problem but wanted someone to see if there's would work. Please PM me and let me know if you can help. I haven't even tried to upload a picture since it won't take a sentence. I got my avatar changed, tho. thank you again. This is a great thread because everything isn't always in the FAQ
Old 03-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #18
karebear36

Hmm that is a very strange problem pblavelle! I am very sorry to say i don't really know why its not working.. Mine seems to work! Maybe try PM'ing Danathorn she should be able to help!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #19
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for responding.... I really hate to bother anyone with it....I can do without it, but it just has me really confused as to why it says that. I know that it isn't too big and can find no other reason, so maybe it is a WI glitch. I haven't had anyone try to do a signature and see if theirs' worked. I will just keep trying . thanks again!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:31 PM   #20
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i just wanna sa...Hi
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed