Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

Default Need help? Don't know what to do? Click HERE! Come visit me! I can help!

Welcome to Dr. Amanda's Office

Do you have a question about WI or WW that you just can't find? Dr. Amanda is here to help. I can help with so many things, here are some things I can help with:
  • WW Glitches
  • WW Items Disappearing
  • Who to contact when there is trouble
  • Where something is on WW/WI
  • How to PM
  • How to become Gifted
  • How to add a picture to a thread/post
  • How to put an Avatar/Signature on
  • Naming your pet
I can help with ANYTHING! Those are just examples!

Come and sit down with Dr.Amanda! I am here to help!

~Dr. Amanda

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
MY MOMMY SAYS I'M
Gifted

xoKAMOxo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need help? Don't know what to do? Click HERE! Come visit me! I can help!

can you do things non-webkinz related too?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
Ask me!
Banned

Default Re: Need help? Don't know what to do? Click HERE! Come visit me! I can help!

Sure I can!

~Amanda
Old 02-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
MY MOMMY SAYS I'M
Gifted

ok... so valentine's day is comeing up, but i have no idea what to get my bf, and i have no idea what he is getting me, so i can't do that either
Old 02-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
Ask me!
Banned

Hmm..well I got my BF a card and a box of Gertrude Hawk Chocolate, it's hard shopping for guys

~Amanda
Old 02-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
MY MOMMY SAYS I'M
Gifted

i know! girls like just about everything/anything
Old 02-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I will be glad to answer any Guy questions for you when you need. I am sorry I wasnt here in time to help with the BF for xoNYxo. Guys are actually kind of simple, the problem is we like things less mature or sentimental so it is hard for the woman (who uses her heart) to buy for the guy (who uses competition and logic.) Sadly while we are logical it is limited and can never overstep our competative side. Only a few men have the sensitive side (while others can act like they do.)
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
lionkingluver99
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMyLife is an unknown quantity at this point

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help me!!!! how do you post a thread of ur own!!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:36 AM   #9
DeniseArrow

Today, as you know is Valentines Day. I logged into my account and did not get a gift. I logged into my kids accounts and they each got a gift. Any idea of how to get my gift? Thanks.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #10
jenj38
Webkinz :)

jenj38 is an unknown quantity at this point

amanda how do you get cool avvies like yours??????? because my avvies stink
Closed