Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 09:57 AM   #1
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

Default Need Help With Anything?!?! Come Here! I Can Solve Most Webkinz Issues< Ive Been On Since 2006 And I Have 53 Webkinz!!!

Ive been with webkinz since 2006, I know almost all that is happening. If you need help, just ask, and ill be right with you!
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #2
Lil Kinz
soccerstar789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Need Help With Anything?!?! Come Here! I Can Solve Most Webkinz Issues< Ive Been On Since 2006 And I Have 53 Webkinz!!!

I need help with the scavenger hunt i don't get how to do it!???
Old 01-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

gumdrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Need Help With Anything?!?! Come Here! I Can Solve Most Webkinz Issues< Ive Been On Since 2006 And I Have 53 Webkinz!!!

I need some help with which gems are in what mine? ??? I have the 4 webkinz. They are the:husky::pgn: . I am also looking for friends how do you get them. I know how to in webkinz world i jus dont know how in webinzinsider. thanks for your attention
Old 01-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
AGGIESROCK12

aggiesrock12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Need Help With Anything?!?! Come Here! I Can Solve Most Webkinz Issues< Ive Been On Since 2006 And I Have 53 Webkinz!!!

I need help with the scavenger hunt too! I just don't get how to do it
Old 01-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #5

soccerstar789 and aggiesrock12- There is a thread on webkinz insider that is keeping track of all of the clues. Here is the link-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t178712.html

You should also read the contest page in the Newspaper in WW. It gives you a lot of info.

Gumdrop- Here is the chart, hope it helps!
Buried Bones Mine - Home of all the White Gems
  • only place to find the Webkinz Diamond
  • also home to level 2 Yellow Gems (Aurora Rox and Pyramid Plunder)
  • also home to level 3 Blue and Green Gems
Flea Floater Mine - Home of all the Green Gems
  • only place to find the Earth Emerald
  • also home to level 2 Red Gems (Ember Amber and Volcano Viscose)
  • also home to level 3 Yellow and White Gems
Barking Mad Mine - Home of all the Yellow Gems
  • only place to find the Corona Topaz
  • also home to level 2 Blue Gems (Teardrop Tower and Sea Stone)
  • also home to level 3 Red and Green Gems
Howling Horse Mine - Home of all the Blue Gems
  • only place to find Ocean Sapphire
  • also home to level 2 Green Gems (Moss Marble and Cat's Eye Glint)
  • also home to level 3 Red and White Gems
Muzzle Mouth Mine - Home of all the Red Gems
  • only place to find the Red Ruby Heart
  • also home to level 2 White Gems (Unicorn Horn and Yum Zum Sparkle)
  • also home to level 3 Yellow and Blue Gems
I cant help you with the friends on WI, I don't know if you can have friends. I will look into it for you!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
J1A1Z1

meem has disabled reputation

1. Do you have to put your Webkinz to bed when you log out from your room? If so, and I put mimi to bed and then check Arte's or do a job, do I need to go back to my room and put her to bed again?

2. Is it best to keep a pets hunger level closest to 100? If I have a high level food for her I feel it is a waste to give her it if it's not low.

3. Is getting a sick pet random? I always keep mine healthy, happy, and fed but I've still had to go to Dr. Quack's several times. I feed a variety of food so it's not junky stuff she's fed.
meem is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by meem
1. Do you have to put your Webkinz to bed when you log out from your room? If so, and I put mimi to bed and then check Arte's or do a job, do I need to go back to my room and put her to bed again?

You don't have to put your webkinz into bed when you log out. If you do put them to bed, then you do something like a job, they stay in bed, you don't need to put them in bed again.

2. Is it best to keep a pets hunger level closest to 100? If I have a high level food for her I feel it is a waste to give her it if it's not low.

You don't have to have your hunger be at 100% all the time. I normally keep mine around 80-90. If it gets down to like, 80, then you should feed your pet so it doesn't get sick or sad.

3. Is getting a sick pet random? I always keep mine healthy, happy, and fed but I've still had to go to Dr. Quack's several times. I feed a variety of food so it's not junky stuff she's fed.

Your pet gets sick randomly, or sometimes when its happiness goes down.
Hope this helps!

-Kittygirl72 =]
Old 01-13-2008, 11:03 AM   #8
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

gr I can't get my avvi or siggy to work

---------- Emma4ever12 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

all that shows up is a web address and not the picture!! can you tell me what I am doing wrong

Last edited by Emma4ever12; 01-13-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #9

Go under "USER CP" , and then hit "EDIT AVATAR". Scroll down until you see the web address bar that says "http://www." backspace out the "http://www." THEN put the web address in.

Hope I helped!

Jaimala25
Old 01-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #10
Alannax0

cool. if i ever need your help i will be sure to ask you!
Closed