Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #11
Pupspawz

Default Re: Ne Ver Trade With Zotty4

That is terrible!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #12
Banned
Neelima is an unknown quantity at this point

i sent to her i swear zotty please you know i sent those iteems to sportsfan07 i swear i will show you my entire house and my dock its not there
Old 07-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #13
Crazy4coconuts

Zotty4. She says you said that you acused of her scamming and she said she sent you th item on another account. I really don't believe anyone here
Old 07-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
Pupspawz

U both are not gifted OMG u are not allowed to do that omg omg
Old 07-16-2007, 05:26 PM   #15
Crazy4coconuts

Uhh.. Neelima. Her webkinz ID is just Sports07! Not fans. I think you sent it to the wong person or Zotty4 gave you the wrong username...
-
You two are not gifted. You guys made this up?

Last edited by Crazy4coconuts; 07-16-2007 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #16
sports07
Webkinz :)
zotty4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would never scam anyone I made a post today about the Halloween 2006 theme and people loved it and i guess she saw it and knew i had all the halloween items so shes said she would give me all this stuff for it so she traded me one i never got it then another one i never go them then i traded her my monster lair's gate and then she said she never got it when i know she has it and i never got the white bunny ears, wz jeans, and webkinz first year print she promised me
Old 07-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #17
Crazy4coconuts

Will anyone else post??????????
Old 07-16-2007, 05:30 PM   #18
Banned
Neelima is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i did send it they are not in my dock!!!!!!!!! i swear why dont you believe me i dont hv a lair gate i dont i would never post a thread like this if it did!!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #19
Crazy4coconuts

She never said she promised to give you a webkinz day print. She only said the w jeans and the bunny ears. Besides, non of you are gifted!!!! You can't use the gift exchange!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #20
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes..how would this work out? First of all, you guys are not gifted, and perhaps you mixed up the username...but also you should resolve this together, people don't know who to believe..
Closed