Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: Name Change.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
kayambee, you are right also. Many people might want to change their username a lot. Like 50 times. It will be harder to know who you are since you might want to change your avvie.
That is also ture, but you could say to your friends, its me (enter username here.) Also, it would just be used for personal information.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #12

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Yeah but it is easier to keep your current username.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #13
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

If you ask a mod/admin to change it because there is personal info in it, they will change it.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #14

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That's a veyr good idea, I'm sure it would be very helpful to members with usernames that have personal info. Thx so much!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #15
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
If you ask a mod/admin to change it because there is personal info in it, they will change it.
I didn't know that, thanks for the info!
View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
That's a veyr good idea, I'm sure it would be very helpful to members with usernames that have personal info. Thx so much!
Thanks!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #16
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

If personal info was used in the username, the admin will notify the user to come up with a new name, and the admin will change it. Changing your username isn't something that you can ask to have done; it has to be for special reason, and it has to be importaunt
Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

This would be cool, but there are a couple problems with this.

First of all, people could request username changes all the time and eventually no one would know who is who. And also, only Justin can change it (that I know of) and it has to be a really good reason, not just "Oh, I just don't like it." It can include your birthdate, but NOT your year. Also, a specific city or area where you live isn't allowed either, but state is.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #18
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

I think this is a pretty good idea. For example, my username is zboy3100. to be honest I'm not much of a "boy" anymore. To me it sounds childish and I would much rather change my name than having to make a new one. Great idea!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #19
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

This is a WONDERFUL idea, badena2.
But, in some certain ways, it's not really neccasary. People may get confused and say, "Wait, who is this person?" and you would have to say, "It's me, badena2!" for them to realize it's you...it may just be a very confusing change.
I don't think that WI would make the change, needless of how great an idea this is.
-taylorswift1
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #20
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
If personal info was used in the username, the admin will notify the user to come up with a new name, and the admin will change it. Changing your username isn't something that you can ask to have done; it has to be for special reason, and it has to be importaunt
I was saying it would be only used for personal info.

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
This would be cool, but there are a couple problems with this.

First of all, people could request username changes all the time and eventually no one would know who is who. And also, only Justin can change it (that I know of) and it has to be a really good reason, not just "Oh, I just don't like it." It can include your birthdate, but NOT your year. Also, a specific city or area where you live isn't allowed either, but state is.
Yes, I agree.
View Post Originally Posted by zboy3100
I think this is a pretty good idea. For example, my username is zboy3100. to be honest I'm not much of a "boy" anymore. To me it sounds childish and I would much rather change my name than having to make a new one. Great idea!
Thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift1
This is a WONDERFUL idea, badena2.
But, in some certain ways, it's not really neccasary. People may get confused and say, "Wait, who is this person?" and you would have to say, "It's me, badena2!" for them to realize it's you...it may just be a very confusing change.
I don't think that WI would make the change, needless of how great an idea this is.
-taylorswift1
Yes, but it would only be used if there was personal information involoved.
Closed