Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

Default My Webbie's journal

so my webbie decided 2 write a journal. now im not taking this idea 4 my own, it was originally dancinwebkinzlvr's... but i decided my joel AND my daisy will be writing in their journals. well, daisy's is a diary, joel's a journal. so here's joel's 1st entery:

Yo, Journal?
So today has just been an O.K. day... i went 2 the new diner down the street, and it was awesome! but after that great event, i had 2 go take my classes, of course. bad enough to ruin any day, huh? well, when i got there, i decided that i'd take wieght lifting and agility. i liked wieght lifting and agility... but when we saw ms. cowoline, she called me a "little student"! it made me so made, i nearly stomped out of the school, but insted i went thru the doors 2 the excersizing room... i did my classes, then went 2 the adoption center, where i helped ms.birdy, like i do every day, typing out new names of the webkinz. besides that, nothing more really happened...
sincerly yours,
joel (2-22-0

now here's daisy's:

Dear diary,
today was the greatest day ever! i went shopping with chloe lynn the cow, jessie the pinto, oreo the panda, and amber the basset hound... we had so much fun! after we got our new outfits, we put them on and headed over to the new diner, which was great! after that, we all went 2 the arcade and played some supermodelz, then we went and bought some of our PSFs. it was a GREAT day!
truly urs,
♥daisy♥ (2-22-0
polkadot911 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 02:26 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: My Webbie's journal

I just put a diner in too, a diary sounds like fun, my dd would probably enjoy coming up with stories about her pets days
janna479 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 08:02 AM   #3
Figisigi18 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My Webbie's journal

Great stories! You should move this to the creative writing section, it isn't in the right section at the moment. It will probably get moved, though.