Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #71
Transformers! <3
Webkinz :)

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Is my username that hard?

i agree with you, but i wouldn't know, since i have a pretty easy username!
twilight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #72
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

I agree. I accept it because my name is just a jumble of numbers that have no real meaning. (I do accept 398 because they're my favourite numbers )
398256501 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #73
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I agree! If your going to post someone's name in your post then you should at least spell it right because if your going to comment on it, then you should know the name of the person.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #74
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

I agree! It's not hard at all.
RLG is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #75
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I agree.....
But remember that sometimes people are... Not 2 keen on their eyez. Kind of like myself. I'm half blind, so I usually have my sis read most of this 4 me. Don't let it annoy you though. I see why your annoyed. (Mines pretty easy 2 remember!) I hope you understand... And why most of this is spelled right is because I'm pretty good at typing and know were most of the keys r!
Good luck on getting the right name!
Smog is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #76
‚ô•the outsiders‚ô•

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

I know! People just call me Battie, which is my nickname, but its still frustrating for other people, I'm sure.

Repp!
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #77
h.o.u.r.g.l.a.s.s.

Paramore909 is on a distinguished road

I've been called Paramore...but Sasuke Lover is my most used nickname. Have you seen my avatar? lol
Paramore909 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #78
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

This is a great topic but I have a small argument to make. i agree that people should try to get other usernames correct when possible... but i just realized a couple of days ago (after a week of conversing) that I was READING someone's username wrong. I have been talking a lot (and partying in Canon's party thread) with Feltom22. I think we have become quite close over the last week or so. When I found out she is under 18, I began to wonder why her username was Feltmom22. You see the difference? I thought she was a mother! All this time, I have been reading an m in there that wasn't really there! I have not discussed this with her by the way! I was embarrassed at first. But I think I will direct her to this thread so she can get a laugh. So, even though I do I try very hard to get usernames right (by copying and Pasting if I have to) sometimes I just don't read the username correctly. I suspect that I am not the only one. So the moral of the story is.... please try not to get too upset about it. It is harder for people to remember usernames than real names like Jane and Tom and maybe their eyes and brains just aren't cooperating with them.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #79
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #80
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, although if someone has more than one or two numbers, I usually just call them the actual word in their username.
It also bugs me when someone is like "Thanks PuppiesRock465!", because there aren't any capitals in my username....It kinda bugs me when they say something like that, even in the begininng of a sentence.

♥puppiesrock465♥

Last edited by puppiesrock465; 02-23-2009 at 09:10 AM..
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Closed