Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
hdyhfn

Default Re: Is my username that hard?

haha, mine gets misspelled a lot (kinda understandable though xD) and I don't really take offense. but I can see why it might get annoying to some people with simpler usernames that aren't that hard to get right. even though sometimes it's just a typo (I know I've had my fair share of those...xD)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #32
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I think its CRAZY easy! xD
i dont LOVE the hyphens in my name, so i dont mind when people call me MissWebkinz, but it REALLY bothers me when im called Mrs. Webkinz. xD
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #33
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I try very hard to pay attention to people's names I have shortened a few because they are a bit long to write. I like Calling Super Clydesdale Brothers <> Super C Bro I hope that isn't wrong of me
You I have always called Sweetnspicy Just like I have always called Rickekinz, Rickekinz and NOT Rice kinz....It is easy to make a mistake...people call Ganz <> Gantz ALL the time...
'A rose by ANY other name would smell as sweet.' (William Shakespeare ~~ Romeo and Juliet 1549) It has held true for almost 500 years...Just remember that, my friend.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

I have called Chi-Girl...but I think that suits you and sounds kinda 'cool.'

I also like it when my real close firends tell me their 1st names or nickname, so I can remember to call them that
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #34
the Cullens amaze my
Webkinz :)

knguyen0118 is on a distinguished road

I agree and ur username isnt hard
knguyen0118 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #35
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

i don't think your name is so hard, Sweetnspicy. I try hard not to mispell a name. If I realize after I have replied and spelled it wrong, I will go back and modify it. It is not that hard to do. I guess after being what I was for some many years....Names ARE important.....No matter whether it is your given name or your logon name....

Reps to you!
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #36
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I can see why that gets kind of annoying, it's completely wrong from your real username. I don't mind much when people say my name "OceanBlue" instead of "OceanBluue". They always leave out one of my letter U's.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #37
That's right I'm a

LJ99 will become famous soon enough

I agree! That does stink. I ttly agree sugarnspice! LOL just kiddin'

---------- LJ99 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

P.S. I really like ur username sweetnspicy! And good point!(((((Reps)))))))

---------- LJ99 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hdyhfn
haha, mine gets misspelled a lot (kinda understandable though xD) and I don't really take offense. but I can see why it might get annoying to some people with simpler usernames that aren't that hard to get right. even though sometimes it's just a typo (I know I've had my fair share of those...xD)
I agree! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Last edited by LJ99; 02-21-2009 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #38
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Haha, I agree. People know to call me Fabi, so it's not too hard to remember. Though I wouldn't be surprised if somebody misspelled my name (Fabiola). I know that it is an unusual name.
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #39
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree with you! Sometimes I get "Hey SOSStar" And It bugs me. It only takes 3 seconds to add the dots in between. I like to be called "SOS or Star" though.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #40
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Everyone,thanks.
Nicknames are ok.I do not mind being called Sweet or Spice or SNS etc.But,if your gonna type my whole user name please get it right.
Calling someone a nick name is completely fine,but before you do you may wanna ask "hey can I call you this?"
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed