Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #21
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Is my username that hard?

I do agree, I've felt that in a different way. :\
Usually, when people type my name, they spell it like 'forigen' or 'forieng' or something weird like that, and it sort of hurts my feelings that they didn't take the time to look at how my name is spelled. I would understand, if I had a name like 'Splaloosh' or some made up word, but it isn't. :\
Anyway, I'm rambling aren't I?
I agree that we should pay attention to everyone's name, give them some respect to type it right so that they don't feel like they've been overlooked. Rep.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 09:05 PM   #22
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

I know! People call me 222r. It's annoying. Just get a nickname. Mine is Lolli. Or R.
2222r is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #23
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Well, lots of members I know use nicknames. Like, I am Cat, and if your usernamed was ILikeApplePie (I doubt thats a real member on here) you could call them ILAP for short, or Apple, or Apple pie. Thats what we do.
Catza is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #24
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Give them a break, we all make mistakes.
I've made my share of errors, though. Like once I said Dancestar, Dreamstar!
I'm glad my username is easy to remember!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #25
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread!!!

I like it when people call me Chihuahua...but my username is RIGHT THERE. It's not hard to misspell when it's right in front of you lol
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #26
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

i agree! one time someone called me ROCKETSCIENCE!??? lol. i like rockin. or rokcinsince96
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #27
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I agree here! Although this has never happened to me, as people usually call me ice, cube, or icecube, I can surely understand! Your username is not that complicated, sometimes it's a simple mistake but once it's happened 2 or 3 times... it's time to break the news that your username is sweetnspicy. You RULE, sweetnspicy, I'm glad you brought this to attention
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #28
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Some of these are really funny in a kind way, though. That was not meant to hurt anyones feelings.
I agree your names and mine are right there.
My brother had so many nick names because he did so many things well.
He said he didn't care what they called him as long as they called him to dinner LOL.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

i dont think its hard! i usually do pretty well with names :]
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
OK,so sometimes I see people.
I totally agree with you sugarnspice!
Uh, its actually sweetnspicy.
My point of saying this is that if you gonna write,(Dixiecup,I am using you as a example because I know you'll understand) "I agree with you,Pixiecup!" make sure you got the username right,because its not Pixie its Dixie.
Now,if a person has a amount of letters I agree,it is harder to remember.
Like,if my username is sweetnspicy753576 that wont be easy to remember,but maybe...
A) Quote them
B) Copy and Paste their user name
'A rose by ANY other name would smell as sweet.' (William Shakespeare ~~ Romeo and Juliet 1549) It has held true for almost 500 years...Just remember that, my friend.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
Great thread!!!

I like it when people call me Chihuahua...but my username is RIGHT THERE. It's not hard to misspell when it's right in front of you lol
I have called Chi-Girl...but I think that suits you and sounds kinda 'cool.'

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-21-2009 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed