Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs down Is my username that hard?

Look,the reason I posted this is because if your gonna try to put the whole username at least try to put the effort in to spell it right.
I have nothing against nicknames.

OK,so sometimes I see people.
I totally agree with you sugarnspice!
Uh, its actually sweetnspicy.
My point of saying this is that if you gonna write,(Dixiecup,I am using you as a example because I know you'll understand) "I agree with you,Pixiecup!" make sure you got the username right,because its not Pixie its Dixie.
Now,if a person has a amount of letters I agree,it is harder to remember.
Like,if my username is sweetnspicy753576 that wont be easy to remember,but maybe...
A) Quote them
B) Copy and Paste their user name

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 02-22-2009 at 08:29 PM..
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Is my username that hard?

I agree! I don't mind when people call me dandog but I mind it when people call me a guy, LOL!

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-21-2009 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: I misspelled my username.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
OK,so sometimes I see people.
I totally agree with you sugarnspice!
Uh, its actually sweetnspicy.
My point of saying this is that if you gonna write,(Dixiecup,I am using you as a example because I know you'll understand) "I agree with you,Pixiecup!" make sure you got the username right,because its not Pixie its Dixie.
Now,if a person has a amount of letters I agree,it is harder to remember.
Like,if my username is sweetnspicy753576 that wont be easy to remember,but maybe...
A) Quote them
B) Copy and Paste their user name
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree, a lot of times people spell my username wrong, they say something like WhiteTerriorFan. It bugs me, so I just tell them to call me WhiteT. It should not be very hard for someone to spell out a username correctly, especially when it's right in front of them. [rep]
Old 02-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thanks for posting this! i get "bobby" a lot! i don't like it either
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I totally agree with you!

You should just take that extra 5 seconds to make sure its spelled right before you post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I agree.
That has happened several times with me. People will call me lovepuppy♥ instead of puppylove ♥.
Or sometimes just lovepuppy or even lovepup.

It bothers me because if they actually kinda cared about my post, they would care to get my name right. I mean, yes it can be a mistake and I understand. But one person has kept repeating this and I'm annoyed. xD
Old 02-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I agree. People just call me SOSO, which is fine with me,but I can see how people can be annoyed with that.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks people!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #10
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I agree. But also remember sometimes people don't notice when they type fast that they make mistakes but then they leave the thread not noticing their error.

Nice Thread!
~~~Franks!~~~
Franks is offline Female
Closed