Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Is my username that hard? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/my-username-hard-472802/)

sweetnspicy02-21-2009 07:06 PM

Is my username that hard?

Look,the reason I posted this is because if your gonna try to put the whole username at least try to put the effort in to spell it right.
I have nothing against nicknames.

OK,so sometimes I see people.
I totally agree with you sugarnspice!
Uh, its actually sweetnspicy.
My point of saying this is that if you gonna write,(Dixiecup,I am using you as a example because I know you'll understand:)) "I agree with you,Pixiecup!" make sure you got the username right,because its not Pixie its Dixie.
Now,if a person has a amount of letters I agree,it is harder to remember.
Like,if my username is sweetnspicy753576 that wont be easy to remember,but maybe...
A) Quote them
B) Copy and Paste their user name

dandogkinie02-21-2009 07:08 PM

Re: Is my username that hard?

I agree! I don't mind when people call me dandog but I mind it when people call me a guy, LOL!

Dogluver62002-21-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetnspicy (Post 13127468)
OK,so sometimes I see people.
I totally agree with you sugarnspice!
Uh, its actually sweetnspicy.
My point of saying this is that if you gonna write,(Dixiecup,I am using you as a example because I know you'll understand:)) "I agree with you,Pixiecup!" make sure you got the username right,because its not Pixie its Dixie.
Now,if a person has a amount of letters I agree,it is harder to remember.
Like,if my username is sweetnspicy753576 that wont be easy to remember,but maybe...
A) Quote them
B) Copy and Paste their user name

I agree with you! :) Also, I would ask people with longer usernames if they have a nickname they'd like to be called.

WhiteTerrierFan02-21-2009 07:08 PM

I agree, a lot of times people spell my username wrong, they say something like WhiteTerriorFan. It bugs me, so I just tell them to call me WhiteT. :) It should not be very hard for someone to spell out a username correctly, especially when it's right in front of them. [rep] :thumbup:

bob nws III02-21-2009 07:09 PM

thanks for posting this! i get "bobby" a lot! i don't like it either:)

dotdotduck02-21-2009 07:09 PM

I totally agree with you!

You should just take that extra 5 seconds to make sure its spelled right before you post :)

chatterbox4eva3902-21-2009 07:10 PM

I agree.
That has happened several times with me. People will call me lovepuppy♥ instead of puppylove ♥.
Or sometimes just lovepuppy or even lovepup.

It bothers me because if they actually kinda cared about my post, they would care to get my name right. I mean, yes it can be a mistake and I understand. But one person has kept repeating this and I'm annoyed. xD

SOSO91002-21-2009 07:12 PM

I agree. People just call me SOSO, which is fine with me,but I can see how people can be annoyed with that. :thumbup:

sweetnspicy02-21-2009 07:21 PM

Thanks people!

Franks02-21-2009 07:50 PM

I agree. But also remember sometimes people don't notice when they type fast that they make mistakes but then they leave the thread not noticing their error. ;)

Nice Thread! :)
~~~Franks!~~~