Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
I ♥ British
Webkinz :)

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Smile My Threads

it'd be nice to order the threads that you have.... Say you make an A/S shop really soon to when you come to WI. you post a lot of threads, and check on your A/S shop every while. soon, not many customers come, and you forget about it way back on page6.

So, what i really was suggesting was to be able to order the list of your own threads, so the most important ones stay on the first page, etc. Comments/ Suggestions?
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: My Threads

Well for starters, you can't make an avvie & siggie shop soon after joining WI. There are requirements, and one of them is the 50 non-fluff post minimum. A shop is a big responsibility and should be checked every time you log in. Daily is ideal.

If a thread is not posted on, it will scroll down the page. This is to make room for new threads. It would not be fair to others if you could maintain your rarely-used thread at the top.

To keep track of your threads, you can subscribe to them. Then you can always find them easily. Just click on Thread Tools on top of the first post.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Well said Webberlily!

Becoming an active member of the group is important to show you are a positive influence to the forum.

and, like she said.......shops are a huge responsibility! if you are not on it ALL of the time they slip down to the bottom and the next page and not visible anymore!

Sometimes, once people are well established, they form shops with others, so someone can be on staff most of the time so your thread can stay on top and answer to your clients needs immediately.

That way your thread will stay visible and your clients happy!

It is almost impossible to do alone.

Take some time, get to know the forum and it's members. You will know when you are ready to open your shop and the help you need to manage your clientele without being overwhelmed.

good for you for being creative and coming up with the idea!!!

I hope it works out for you in the future!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 02:49 AM   #4

Elsbels is on a distinguished road

yeah i like them ideas
Old 08-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #5
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Well, all you have to do is go to your profile, hit statistics, and then your threads come up. Besides, having an A&S shop is a big responsibility. So, i don't really see a need for this suggestion. Sorry.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:17 AM   #6
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

How about you threads have a special spot in each section, so as soon as you go to that section you can click on them?
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

okay, never mind then
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito