Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #61
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Default Re: My thoughts on Stars, Rainbows, Spinnys and Post Count.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Angel you told me I was the Bestest Best How can both Googleboogles and I Be the Bestest Best... When you win that prize hands down. YOU Are the *Bestest Best* Take away the spinny, take away the Green title, take away the bars ...You will ALWAYS be our Angelofharlem

lmbo hahahaha
omg hahahaha
okay we have a tie for bestest best
run away do you have a glass of water so I can wash down my foot
aw Dixie you know I love you.
off to spy on Arte now LOL
that mange mutt better give us some good rares tonight ~!!
lies like a dog
angelofharlem is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #62
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried twice to become a Gift Trainee and was not accepted. I have decided that I do not need to be a GT, or Gift Guru in order to "be somebody" . I have decided to be who I am and people will make up their minds what they think of me! and you know what? I have A LOT of great friends and a lot of people like my threads that I start and the WI Magazine that I work on with Chuhulil and I also help run the Enviroment Club with Chuhulil and boovalicious! I'm happy with just what I am, and that's fine with me!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

oh, and rep!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 01-20-2009 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 PM   #63
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
I tried twice to become a Gift Trainee and was not accepted. I have decided that I do not need to be a GT, or Gift Guru in order to "be somebody" . I have decided to be who I am and people will make up their minds what they think of me! and you know what? I have A LOT of great friends and a lot of people like my threads that I start and the WI Magazine that I work on with Chuhulil and I also help run the Enviroment Club with Chuhulil and boovalicious! I'm happy with just what I am, and that's fine with me!

oh, and rep!

Its okay chihuahuaGrl
I think you are awesome...
great work on th enviroment club and WI Magazine..

angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #64
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree "a person's a person, no matter how small" their amout of posts are. rep point!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:19 AM   #65
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I have to point something out. They didn't start with that many stars or boxes. They had to get them just like everyone else. Some people might respect what someone has to say more because of these things and that may be wrong, but it's there so there's nothing we can do about it. I started on WI just reading and then more and more I started to participate in the conversations as I got more confident. I have a few stars and rep boxes now, but that just means I've spent a lot of time here not that I know more than anyone else.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #66
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I don't look at the stars on people but I still like them I want them lol idk
bigduck is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #67
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by angelofharlem
I know you for one of the nicest people on here
you are the bestest best..
and I am honored to be your friend googles

hugs to you

Angel
Oh Angel!
Its such an honor to be yours
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Angel you told me I was the Bestest Best How can both Googleboogles and I Be the Bestest Best... When you win that prize hands down. YOU Are the *Bestest Best* Take away the spinny, take away the Green title, take away the bars ...You will ALWAYS be our Angelofharlem
Lol!
Yep! No matter what happens, your always the Bestest Bettest Best!

Thank you Dixie (:

---------- Googlesboogles added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

lmbo hahahaha
omg hahahaha
okay we have a tie for bestest best
run away do you have a glass of water so I can wash down my foot
aw Dixie you know I love you.
off to spy on Arte now LOL
that mange mutt better give us some good rares tonight ~!!
lies like a dog
Lol!
(:
View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16

oh, and rep!
Yep! You don't need to be gifted to get noticed. There are soo many gifted people its crazy!
Its okay chihuahuaGrl
I think you are awesome...
great work on th enviroment club and WI Magazine..

angel
Angel, this prooves that you are the best (:
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver48
I totally agree "a person's a person, no matter how small" their amout of posts are. rep point!
Yes! Exactly!
Im going nuts with this much rep! I didn't make this thread to get rep!
Thanks anyways (:
View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
I have to point something out. They didn't start with that many stars or boxes. They had to get them just like everyone else. Some people might respect what someone has to say more because of these things and that may be wrong, but it's there so there's nothing we can do about it. I started on WI just reading and then more and more I started to participate in the conversations as I got more confident. I have a few stars and rep boxes now, but that just means I've spent a lot of time here not that I know more than anyone else.
This has been said, I agree, but someone who isn't addicted like us can easily be the same help (:
View Post Originally Posted by bigduck
I don't look at the stars on people but I still like them I want them lol idk
Lol, I don't either, or if I do, I don't treat them differently..

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 01-21-2009 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #68
montanarose9

Ahh, just the message like the story I'm writing. Thanks for telling us this. I'm not gonna explain my story, but thanks for bringing this up. I'd rather have 1,000 helpful posts then have 1,000,000 posts like "hi ."
Old 01-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #69
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
Ahh, just the message like the story I'm writing. Thanks for telling us this. I'm not gonna explain my story, but thanks for bringing this up. I'd rather have 1,000 helpful posts then have 1,000,000 posts like "hi ."
Yep! Same here (:
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #70
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree! And very well said too!

I gained my Rainbows on my birthday, November 28th and I joined on August 20 or 25th of 2007! That like a year and 3 months! But I am fine with that. And I took me a while to get me to GG status too. But what's better than gaining the status is feelings like I have earned it. I feel like almost all of those 5000 posts have effected someone.

But I earned them with respect from most members that have read my little comments and posts and trades. The newer members should get the same respect as I did.

You deserve and have truly earned rep for this wonderful post. Rep point to you.

---------- Geminicat21 added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Oh! And I have to add that:

If you are a new member and you think it won't matter if you aren't "a somebody", being a GG with rainbows isn't the answer. I have still had times where I practically talk to myself on the DCT, while the other posts swirl around me. So don't think that gaining that status is ultimate "somebody" because they are times where it's not. Just be yourself and take your time posting.

Last edited by Geminicat21; 01-21-2009 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Closed