Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #51
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: My thoughts on Stars, Rainbows, Spinnys and Post Count.

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
Yep, and the people with more rep can be easily trusted more than a new member.
(:
Yeah, I think that's b/c we know them. But I have to take into consideration how a new person might feel.... I actually forget how I felt xD. But.... now I'm tied in knots LOL.
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #52
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Lol! Exactly!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 01-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #53
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

MY BRAIN HURTS!! LOL.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #54
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Lol,
Thanks for posting (:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #55
Banned

No problem. I'll be back to read any new replies tomorrow
Old 01-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #56
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Awesome!
I still don't know why Foregin said I was brave to post this on the DCT.
We were talking about stars and posts and then asked milly if she liked getting rainbows or her first spinny and she said that she Hates posts. and that she just talks to friends, like i do. and thats when i realized that i just talk to friends as well, so i posted that.
(:

---------- Googlesboogles added 29 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Getting ready to go to bed (:

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 01-20-2009 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #57
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Good evening Googles
I just wanted to say that I talk to everyone here on WI
and the amount of stars, rainbows, spinnys, posts doesnt mean a thing to me.
I feel we are all equal here.
I do just as I tell my kiddos treat others as the way you would like to be treated..
when I got my rainbows and spinny I didnt even post a speech LOL
I dont even notice the amount of posts I get but I do know I talk to much most of the time LMBO

hugs all around

Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #58
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by angelofharlem
Good evening Googles
I just wanted to say that I talk to everyone here on WI
and the amount of stars, rainbows, spinnys, posts doesnt mean a thing to me.
I feel we are all equal here.
I do just as I tell my kiddos treat others as the way you would like to be treated..
when I got my rainbows and spinny I didnt even post a speech LOL
I dont even notice the amount of posts I get but I do know I talk to much most of the time LMBO

hugs all around

Angel
Hello Angel!
Yes you do have every friend on here! lol!
I fell the same, and my parents have told me the same thing when i was little.
I have not posted a speech either, and don't feel the need to. I like to talk! Lol
I know how many posts i have, but it doesnt matter. Its Quality time with good friends who know me for who I am, not by a # of posts.
(:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #59
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

I know you for one of the nicest people on here
you are the bestest best..
and I am honored to be your friend googles

hugs to you

Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #60
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by angelofharlem
I know you for one of the nicest people on here
you are the bestest best..
and I am honored to be your friend googles

hugs to you

Angel
Angel you told me I was the Bestest Best How can both Googleboogles and I Be the Bestest Best... When you win that prize hands down. YOU Are the *Bestest Best* Take away the spinny, take away the Green title, take away the bars ...You will ALWAYS be our Angelofharlem
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed