Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default My thoughts on Stars, Rainbows, Spinnys and Post Count.

Hey! I have no problem with people trying to "Earn" Their Rainbows or Spinnys, but i think these stars have to much power....

This is a post i made on the DCT about Stars and posts. This took a long time to type and say, and is very heart felt.

Quote:
Yeah..... If they took posts and Stars away, i think WI would be less diverse too. Although its not too diverse.... umm lolz...
Quote:
I am a big chatter.
Ive been on the GEDCT since, Umm I became a GG i think...... that was like Last Jan....
I was just posting to talk to my good ol' friends. That is still what i do, at the GEDCT and The DCT.

Yes, i would still be here with or without the stars.... I think people put you in a higher class with more respect when you have rainbows and spinnys..... When people see some members that joined the same month i did, but they only have like 100 posts, they will act as if they were a newbie or something.... But they would be a more experienced member....
And they usually are treated with disrespect from members from october 2008. I hate how this happens.... NOBODY, I mean NOBODY should be disrespected due to their Number of posts, or stars, Or rep boxes.... Everyone should be treated equaly, even if they have 1 post or 60,000 posts....

I think stars and posts should not Seperate people.....
Thank you for taking the time and reading this (:

I do not know why the quoting is funny. Sorry.

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 01-20-2009 at 05:41 PM..
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: My thoughts on Stars, Rainbows, Spinnys and Post Count.

I agree, sometimes I too think that people who post, or make a thread who have many reputation boxes or stars get more quotes or posts on in than other, newer members. I know this may come with experience, or being well known, yet I still believe that some of it is because they have a higher star or rep rank.

Rep for the grand thread.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Thank you so much for reading (:
Old 01-20-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I totally agree. Tons of members on WI feel like they're not important which member is. If only more people could see this thread, tons of self esteem would come back to those members.

EVERY MEMBER COUNTS!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I totally agree with you... It doesn't matter how many stars, reps, or giftz you have... It only matters that you're a nice person that follows the rules

But I do think that people who are GG, have rainbows or spining stars, and lots of rep boxes do get more attention that others...
Old 01-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Well said (:
I am putting this in my signiture too. (:
Old 01-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

oh yes, and rep for this thread!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Yep. People put people w/ rainbows or spinnies, lotsa rep boxes and a ton of gift points in a different category. I think everyone's the same *i'll edit in a sec*
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I totally agree with you... It doesn't matter how many stars, reps, or giftz you have... It only matters that you're a nice person that follows the rules

But I do think that people who are GG, have rainbows or spining stars, and lots of rep boxes do get more attention that others...
Yeah.
I became a GG to do GG stuff. Not to gain more power. I got rainbows from posting and talking to my friends. I do not see why that gives me more "Fame".
(:

---------- Googlesboogles added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
oh yes, and rep for this thread!
(: You don't have to, this is a heart felt post (:
View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Yep. People put people w/ rainbows or spinnies, lotsa rep boxes and a ton of gift points in a different category. I think everyone's the same *i'll edit in a sec*
Yes they do. Rep boxes tell people how helpful, and wise you are. Not how powerful and more respected you should be. (:

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 01-20-2009 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #10
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I disagree. I don't even look at the number of stars people have when I reply to their post or anything. I thnk stars, rep boxes and posts can only seperate people if people allow these things to seperate them.
Closed